Chapter 37: Right Here

Look at us, never thought it would be you Who found who? Girl, we may never know It's enough knowing that I won't lose my way But getting here wasn't easy We bend, don't break, that's the story of us No give or take, didn't get me nowhere I've learned from the hurt along the way And it brought me right to you, babe I'm taking every road under the sun
Every dead-end love brought another one I should be fuming at all the time we wasted But a million wrongs lead me right to, right to you
-Chris Brown
...

One week later (Saturday May 13th)
Ashanti pov

Today is prom and I'm so excited. Last week my birthday was the worst. First of all Chris wasn't there, 2nd of all that nigga from the club anit even do shit for real for real, I had to fake my moans and orgies, and the nigga still trying to holla at me. And 3rd of all like I said before, Chris wants there.

Rael still doesn't know about my birthday night and I really don't care if he finds out because we anit together. But let's just say I need my baby back I miss him so fucking much.

"Mommy the stylist is here!" I yelled up the stairs. I'm at her house right now to get ready for prom.

"Hi thank you so much for coming." My mom said walking down stairs as the rest of her team walked in.

Instead of going to the shops and running around my mom hired a team, for my hair, nails, make up and ect.

"You can set up in the living room.". My mom told them and they walked down the hall with all their stuff and I looked at my mommy.

"Omg my baby is going to prom, I feel old." She said and I laughed.

"Mommy it's ok, but we got to get a move on because the limbo is coming on 10 to pick me up and it's going on 5 so I love you but we got the speed this up." I said and she smiled and I tightened my robe and walked down the hall and to the living room with my mom following. "I'm ready." I said smiling and sat in the chair.

...

"How do I look?" I asked my mom and brother walking down the stairs into the living.

"Oh my baby." My mom cooded and walking over to give me a hug. "You look beautiful." She said and trears formed in her eyes.

"Oh mommy don't cry." I said and a single tear rolled down her face as she smiled.

"Awe look at my baby sister." Cario said while holding Jr.

"How TT look Jr?" I asked him and she smiled. Cario walked over and gave me a long hug, and that's something we raley do. I heard a honk outside and I pulled out the hug and smiled at them.

"My ride is here." I said and kissed my mom cheek and whipped her tears and then kiss Jr and she smiled.

"I'mma walk you out." My brother said and grabbed my hand and walked me out the the limbo where Rael was standing. "Take care of my baby sister." Cario told him and I chuckled.

"Yes sir." Real said and I kissed Cario cheek and climbed in the limbo.

...

We pulled up and the driver got out the car and came and opened our door and we climbed out and saw everyone.

"Ou girl you looking like a whole meal." Gabby said and I hugged her and Erica and they smiled and hugged Tyga, Trey, and August and Rael just stood there looking akward.

I grabbed his hand and started making small talk with them and I saw Chris and Falica walk up. Let me tell y'all Chris looked fine as fuck in the tux. Well honestly he look fine everyday but in a tux or suit that nigga will have you having a fucking orgie in this bitch.

I looked him up and down and when I got up to his face he was looking me in my eyes smriking and I smiled and quickly look away and he cleared his throat.

...

Chris pov

I don't wanna be here with falica. I wanted to be here with Ashanti but since me stupid ass decided to cheat here I am.

Ashanti looks more then beautiful she looked fine as fuck. I just wanted to rip her dress off right then and there when I saw here.

"Are you thinking about that hoe?" Falica said as we sat at a table.

"She anit no hoe and if she is then what the hell or you?" I asked her as I looked at Shanti from across the room.

"Chris don't do this shit today, stop trying to act like you don't want me." She said and I sighed annoyed.

"I don't, I want her, your are just a quick nut and the only reason I came here with you so I wouldn't look like a fucking idiot but it seems like I look that way in the first place." I said and stood up and walked away. I anit got time for her bullshit today I just got to get my baby back.

Ashanti pov

I looked over at where Chris was sitting and he got up and walked away and left falica there alone and now she just looked dumb as fuck.

"Your thinking about him aren't you?" Rael said, I forgot I was dancing with him.

"No." I said.

"You don't have to lie." He said chuckling. "Do you miss him?" He asked me.

"Yeah...I'm sorry." I said.

"It's cool, you should go be with him." He said and I looked at him.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's cool if we friends." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked away looking for Chris.

"Where Chris?" I asked Tyga who was dancing with some random girl.

"Out in the back." He said and I nodded and walked to the back doors of the gym and walked out to see Chris sitting on the steps smoking a cigarette.

"What I tell you about them damn cancer sticks." I said smiling and walked over and he looked up at me and smiled.

"You talking to me again?" He asked me smiling and I sat next to him.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled. "What's wrong?" I asked him taking the cigarette from him and putting it out.

"I don't want to be here." He said.

"But it your seinor prom, you have to at least try to enjoy it." I said.

"I am that why I came here with Falica but obviously that shit anit work." He said and sighed and it went quite for a while.

"I miss you." We said as the same time and then laughed about it and looked at each other. "Really?" We said together again. "Stop." We said again and smiled. He leaned in for a kiss and so did I and our lips met again for the first time in forever.

"Aye y'all the King and Queen finna be announced get y'all ass in here." Tyga said interrupting up and we stood up and walked back inside.

"For the moment you all been waiting for." The principal said into the mike. "Your Prom king is....Our basketball team captain Christopher Brown!" He said and everyone cheered and I hugged him and he smiled and walked over to the stage and they handed him the crown as I smiled. "And you prom Queen is...Ms. Ashanti Gonzalez!" He said and I caught me by surprise.

"My name isn't even on the ballot." I said smiling.

"We put it on there now go." Erica said to me and pushed me in the direction as everyone cheered and clapped and I walked on stage and stood next to Chris as they but a slash and the crown on me and handed me some flowers.

I looked at Chris and smiled as we held hand and he smiled back.

"I love you." He said to me and I said it back.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

_______________________________________

That's the end y'all thanks for reading

Ps. There is a sequel
Waves (Chris Brown And Karin Jinsui)(Sequel To Is This Love)