Chapter 29: On Me

Look at my neck, cashin' the check
She fly to seein' me, hop on the jet
Now she on the west, yeah, that's my baby Pussy makin' me crazy, yeah, the pussy the best I love the way that she moan And when she get excited when I go down low And I just might dive in, that pussy is flowing And I ain't scared to down in it if the water is yours.
     -Chris Brown
...

The next day (Sunday February 6th)
Ashanti pov

"Chris I'm not arguing with you, the gift I got you is better then what ever you got me." I said as we sat on my bed.

"Yeah ok." He said sarcastically. We've been going back in forth between who Valentine's gift will be better.

He climbed on top of him and looked down at me.

"Your so beautiful, I don't understand why you were makeup." He said and I smiled.

"Awe thanks baby, you handsome too." I said as I placed my hands on his cheeks and I looked up at his hair. "Have you ever thought of dieing your hair?" I asked me.

"Naw, why?" He asked me.

"Just asking." I said and he smriked and started to kiss my neck. "Chris my mom, brother and nephew are here." I said and he smirked and got up and then locked the door and came and pulled me by my legs to the bottom of the bed as I sqeuled and smiled and I felt myself get wet.

"We just go have to make this quick." He said smiling and I did the same. He started to take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants and I did the same.

Once I was only in my bra and underwear and he was in his boxers he climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck as I got wetter. He stopped and looked at me and removed my underwear and slide his fingers in between my lips. He smirked at me and started rubbing my clit with his fingers and I bit my lip to contain my moans.

"Shanti!" I heard my mom yell.

"I'm just go act like I didn't hear that." I said to Chris moaning a little.

He started to make cricles on my clit and then slide them down and entered me. He started pumping in and out of me.

"Fuck papi." I moaned.

"Ashanti!" She yelled and Chris went faster in me as I tried to contain my moans but it wasn't working and with every thrus he gave me I moaned.

"Faster." I told his as I stated to grind my hips so I was feeling his whole finger in me and I felt myself cumming so my natural instinct was to hold it.

"Let it go." Chris told me looking at me and I shook my head no and he smaked my thigh. "Let that shit go." He said and pumped into me harded as I couldn't hold it.

"Fuck." I said and cam on his fingers and my bed and my legs started to tremble and he took his fingers out of me and sucked it off of him.

"Ashanti!" My mom yelled bagging on the door.

"Fuck." I said and stood up and grabbed my dry towel. "Go in the bathroom." I told him and he grabbed his clothes and went in there and I wrapped my towel around myself and  opened the door.

"I know you heard me calling you." She said and walked in my room.

"I was in the shower my fault, wassup." I asked her and sat down on my bed before my legs gave up on me.

"I need you to go to the store for me, I texted you the list." She said.

"Why can't Cario go?" I complained.

"Because I told you." She said and walked out my room and I locked the door back.

"She gone." I said and Chris walked out the bathroom. "I got to go the the store and when I come back I'll get ready for the banquet." I said.

...

chrisbrownofficial my baby fine as hell, love you girl @ashanti_gonzalez

"I'm finna go with the rest of the team y'all." Chris said and smiled and kissed me and hugged momma J and walked off and we went to sit at a table with Erica and Gabby and Trey and August mom and Tyga dad.

"Ou girl look at you." Gabby said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Girl you already know." I said flipping my hair.

"Oh so this is Chris's girlfriend." August mom said to me and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, and your Mrs. Alsina right?" I asked her.

"I haven't been that in so long call me aunt Shelia." She said and I smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling and waved at trey mom that I met a while ago and Tyga dad's.

We all made conversation till the lights went dark and the coach.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a very special night but always a little emotional for me. It was my last year with these amazing young men, and let me just say this season was the best yet. We went undefeated and we are the state champions." He said and everyone cheered. I'm excited to see where is sport takes them in there lives and see how far they will go." He said. "So in order to do that I should get off the mic and let one of the Fan favorites speak." He said and everyone chuckled at his corny jokes. "Ladies and gentlemen give it up for out team captain Mr.Breezy." He said and Chris smiled and stood up as everyone cheered.

Oh he looked so sexy in that suite. I just want to get out the chair and run up to him and make love to him. What the hell is this nigga doing to me.

"I um wasn't expecting to give a speech so I'mma keep it short." He started.

I got out my seat and walked up on stage and he looked at me and gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. He wrapped his hands around my waist and deepen the kiss and I let him he started to squze my ass and started to kiss my neck as I let him.

"Shanti." He said looking at me and I tried to talk but nothing came out. "Ashanti." He said again and I started get shook.

"What." I wispered and came back to reality and looked at Gabby.

"You good?" She asked me.

"Ye-yeah." I said and paid attention to Chris again.

"I um wasn't expecting to give a speech so I'mma keep it short." He said.

...

"You carzy as hell, how you go have a wet dream while I'm giving a speech." Chris said laughing at me as he drove.

"I know, it was crazy I still can't believe it." I said as I smiled. "I had a wet dream about you sitting next to your mom." I said and he laughed. "Shut up it's not funny, you just look so fine and I couldn't resist, my fantasy took over." I said smiling. "But anyways congrats on your MVP baby." I said smiling.

"Thanks baby."