Chapter 32: Anit No Way

Break your heart, never raise my voice, girl let down your guard I know it's a lot to ask trust in me, but I can make a difference right now you'll see Shorty tell me why you tryna keep all the goodies from me? Can't you see what you holding me, that does to me, every time you walk past, oh? Ain't no way I'm gon' let you down I know it's hard right now to say yes to me, but I'm gon' make you say you love me
     -Chris Brown
...

The next day (Sunday, February 15th)
Ashanti pov

I woke up and heard the shower I the bathroom running and I rolled over in the bed to the night stand to grab my phone off the charger.

I checked and went threw it and it was hella dry except for comments and likes on my pictures on Instagram.

I yawned and put it down and grabbed Chris's shirt and put it on and chris phone started to ring. I picked it up and looked at it and it was an unstored number. I looked at it and then answered.

"Hello?" I said and it was a girl crying.

"I lost our baby Chris, and it's because of you. You weren't here for us and you left to be with that bitch, all off this is because of stress because of you. I hope you and that bitch rot in hell!" She yelled into the phone and I knew exactly who it was... falica.

"Bitch you weren't pregnant by my man and now that I know for sure this shit, I advise you to stop fucking calling him and I promise you that you will keep yo cheap ass weave in yo head and yo life. Have a nice day bye bye bye." I said smiling and hung up and Chris walked in the room.

"Who was that baby?" He asked me with the towel around his waist and I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

I got out of bed and almost fell but Chris caught me and looked me up and down.

"Don't touch me." I told him and tried to limp away and he grabbed me.

"Naw don't give me attitude without telling what the fuck I did, what the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled at me.

"Chris I'm sick of you and your fucking hoeish ways!" I yelled at him.

"What hoeish way Shanti I dropped everything how I had for you, I don't even talk to other bitches just you!" He yelled

"Chris I'mma ask you this question one more Fucking time and don't lie!" I said and he tighten his towel on his waist. "Did you get falica pregnant?" I asked him and he sighed annoyed.

"I'm not finna do this shit with you, I already told yo ass no." He said looking at me. "Why don't you trust me?!" He yelled and I just looked at him and looked down.

"I don't know Chris." I said sighing and he pulled my hands and sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap.

"Yes you do, tell me so I can fix it." He said and my eyes started to water.

"Chris it's not you, it's just I'm sick of being hurt by no good ass little boys. I don't want to fall in love with you for you to hurt me. I'm scared, of getting tooken for granted or getting a broken heart, it is the worse pain and I just don't want to go threw it again. I guess I'm insecure." I said and he whipped my tears.

"Baby you don't have to be. I love you and I would never tried to hurt you baby. Like I told you I'm not like these other niggas baby." He said. "Take yo guard down and just let me love you." He said and started to kiss my neck and I smiled.

"Chris stop let me shower first." I told him slightly pushing him and he stopped kissing me and looked at me bitting his lip.

"You smell good baby." He said and I chuckled.

"No you smell good, this yo shirt." I said smiling and hopped off his lap and he slapped my ass.

...

"Hey mommy." I said smiling limping in the living room.

"Hey baby, how was your Valentine's?" She asked me.

"It was good, Chris loved his motorcycle and he got me this and this and this, he got the matching one." I said showing here my stuff and sat on the couch and sat my bag by me.

"So I've asked this before but are you and Chris really this serious?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah." I said smiling grabbing my necklace and playing with it. "He loves me as much as I love him." I said and she smiled. "Where's my nephew?" I asked her.

"Your brother had a date last night, and he isn't back so me and Jr spent our night together, we watched movies and ate sweets and now he still knocked out." She said and I laughed and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Mommy what do you think of me moving out?" I asked her.

"Where's this coming from?" She asked me.

"I don't know it just I'm staying here for college so why not, I love you but I don't want to live here forever." I said.

"But your my baby." She said and hugged me and I smiled. "And when were you telling me you changed your mind?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I didn't want you saying 'I told you' so I waited." I said.

"Are you staying because of chris?" She asked me.

"That's part of it, but if I go to Harvard, I'mma be leaving my family and friends and shit- I mean stuff and I just don't think I want to do that." I said.

"Well baby girl your almost 18 so I feel like I can't stop you from making your own decisions." She said and I smiled. "But I'll still beat yo ass if you make stupid ones." She said and I laughed.

...

Chris pov

I was in my room with music blasting threw my beats as I drew what my heart wanted me to. As I was drawing someone sat on my bed and I quickly closed my notebook and looked up at this bitch Falica.

"What the fuck you want and why you here?" I asked her taking my headphones off.

"Chris your really picking her over me?" She said. "Over us." She said and her eyes started to water I tried to have smpothy for her but she telling my baby a lie.

"Yes I am, why the hell you tell her that you was pregnant and by me?" I asked her. "You know I anit touch you in months." I said.

"Chris I want you back." She said and started to whine and quickly put her hands and my joggers and grabbed my friend.

"Naw stop." I said and pushed her back.

"Chris." She begged.

"Naw get the hell out!" I yelled and she stood up and looked at me and walked out my room.