Chapter 17: Don't Know About Us

They gon' talk about it, gon' talk about it, gon' try to change your mind about it Gon' tell you things you don't wanna hear but we good, don't worry 'bout it So when they talk about, they talk about it, just let 'em know we already got it Just tell 'em that we gon' work at it, we good, don't worry 'bout it
  -Chris Brown
...

The next day (Thrusday November 27th)
Miami
Ashanti pov

Last night I got home at about 3 in the morning and Chris just decided to stay the night here.

I got up and looked at Chris and he was still knocked out. I'm tired as hell too. I was so looking forward to that vacation but thanks to Trey it was runied, gergous ass house down the drain.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and threw my messy curls up into a bun.

I walked back in my room and grabbed my phone and as I went threw it I sat back on my bed. As I was looking threw Instagram I noticed something moving on my window from the counter of my eyes.

"Chris, Chris get up!" I yelled shanking him.

"What!?" He yelled back.

"It's a spider on the window kill it!" I whined and he sat up and just gave me a death glare.

"Really Shanti you woke me up for that." He said annoyed.

"Yes kill it." I said and he rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue and grabbed it off the window as I watched.

"You want it." He said and put it towards me.

"No stop!" I yelled and he laughed and walked to the bathroom and threw it in the tolit and flushed it.

"I can't believe you ass woke me up for that shit." He said and climbed back in bed.

"Chris you know I hate spiders." I said and he just ignored me and laid there and I heard voices downstairs. "Chris." I said to see if he was still woke but he didn't answer, this nigga.

I got up and walked down the stairs to  the kitchen to see my mom cooking Thanksgiving dinner and my brother feeding my nephew and my grandma reading a book.

"Good morning I'm home." I said hugging my mommy.

"That's good honey, how was your trip?" She asked.

"Man ma you already know." I said chuckling and grabbing my favorite cereal, Coco Puffs and the milk and a few seconds later Chris walked in.

"Good morning Laila." He said and kissed my mom cheek and she smiled as she cooked and he started to make a blow of cereal with me.

"Oh Chris call me ma, your apart of the family now." She said and he smiled at her and then looked at me as we walked over and sat next at the table.

"So y'all dating now?" My brother asked and I nodded.

"I called it." My nana said.

"Your aunt's and cousins coming over for Thanksgiving." My mom nodded.

"This year I'm not babysitting." I said and Chris chuckled.

"Chris are you staying for dinner?" My mom asked him.

"Um, I was gonna go spend it with my mom and brothers but-" He started.

"We'll bring them with, I would love to meet your family." My mom said and he smiled and looked at me.

...

"I'm meeting your whole family I'm scared as hell." Chris said as I helped him get ready.

"You'll be fine, "how about this?" I asked him as I picked out something for him to wear.