Chapter 15: Time For Love

Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, This may be my last time, so I'mma do whatever
This may be my last chance, for me and you together I can be your honeycomb and we can fly together You're so sweet, I taste it baby, I just, I just I wanna see you putting it together like a number Multiply the times we done took it, our love Or maybe we should just add up our love I know your heart
       - Chris Brown
...

The next day (Wednesday, November 26)

"Ok so you got the list right?" I asked Erica as I pulled out the driveway with our rental car.

"Yeah." She said from the back seat as I pulled on the the road.

"Man this trip is already lit as fuck and we anit even been here for long." Gabby said smiling and I chuckled.

"It's been fun and crazy." I said smiling and stopped at a red light."

Right now me and the girls are on our way to Meijer to get stuff for out Thanksgiving dinner tommorow.

"What you mean crazy?" Erica asked and I pulled off again.

"Um...me and Chris, are sorta dating now." I said.

"Bitch sorta!?" Gabby asked and I smiled and kept my eyes on the road.

"Naw you know this shit anit no sorta it real." Erica said and I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

...

Travis pov (Shanti dad)

"So how's your Thanksgiving Eve going?" I asked Clinton.

"Don't try to play dumb with me, where the fuck is my money Travis." Clinton said as I sat across from him at his desk.

"I'mma have it by the end of this month, I rented this house out to some highschool kids in ATL" I told him.

"Nigga you already 3 weeks late, I'mma start charging ya ass more, how you get this house?" He asked me.

"I did what I do best, killed the nigga who lived there." I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"Get the fuck out my face before I blow yo head off." He said and I stood up. "Oh yeah and your daughter is beautiful." He said smriking.

"Stay the fuck away from her." I said.

"You wasn't saying that when she was about 3 now we're you?" He said.

"Yeah but I changed and she my daughter and I love her." I said.

"Yeah and I did too back then, best I had." He said still smriking and I walked out his office.

Chris pov

"Wassup baby." I said to Ashanti as I walked up to the truck and she hopped out and I pecked her lips.

"Hey." She said "I popped the truck help us." She said and they all started grabbing bags from the trunk

Once we got all them we all walking in the house.

"Damn y'all messy as hell." Erica said looking around.

"Ok how bout we Clean and then start cooking." Shanti said as we sat the bags down in the kitchen.

...

"You say you got a girl How you want me? How you want me when you got a girl? The feelin' is reckless Of knowin' it's selfish And knowin' I'm desperate Gettin' all in your love
Fallin' all over love, like Do it 'til it hurts less Hanging out the back, all up in your lap Like is you comin' home?
Is you out with her? I don't care long as you're here by 10:30, no later than
Drop them drawers, give me what I want. My man is my man is your man
Heard it's her man too." Me, Gabby and Erica sung as the music blasted threw the house and we cleaned.

"Oh hell naw turn this week ass shit off." Tyga said and turning it off. "Y'all all taking except for Shanti." He said and I smiled and looked at chris and he was smiling.

"Ty, yo ass dump, Shanti and Chris dating now." Gabby said and I smiled as I whipped down the counters.

"Ok so therefore y'all need to listen to this shit." Tyga said and grabbed my phone and I snatched it out my his hands and turned on some Jacquees.

"Ou this that song." Erica said as the beat for come through started to play.

"Girl your body is legit Mama made you thick Don't know why you wonder why them other ho's talk shit I see sex in your eyes Sex between your thighs I don't play no games You're my candy crush all night Can I put my face in your water I know it's out of order He can't do the things that I do Know the tricks that I knew
Don't know why you acting brand new ooooh hoo hoo." Me and the girls sang and smiled and giggled with eachother. The music cut off and I looked at my phone and it was my mom.

"Give me a second." I said and walked out the patio door and then outside and sat in one of the pool side chairs.

"Hey mommy." I said smiling.

"Hey how's it going?" She asked me.

"Good actually, the house is so bug and pretty, I can't wait to get rich some how and have a house like this." I said smiling.

"Well I wish you luck, and you never know, maybe you and Chris will get together and then in the future will be brighter." She said and I smiled.

"About that." I said scratching my head.

"What about that?" She asked."What Shanti." She said and I sat quitely. "Ashanti your scaring me." She said.

"I'm pregnant." I said and she went silent. "I'm just playing mom but me and Chris are together and we're not sexually active." I said laughing.

"Little girl don't play with me." She said and laughed and I did the same.

"Well mom I got to go and start cooking and stuff, I love you." I said and kissed the phone.

"Love you too baby girl." She said and I hung up.

I stood up and immediately Chris hands wrapped around my waist and he hugged me from the back.

"Wassup baby?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Yo ass petty as hell for telling yo mom you pregnant." He said and I laughed.

"I know she believed me too, I'll be a good as actress." I said smiling and he kissed my cheek.

"Come on so y'all can start cooking." He said and I laughed.

"Hungry ass." I said and we walked back in the house to hear talking in the livingroom.

We heard some one talking in the living room as we walked back in. As we got closer to the living room to see who it was I noticed it was a police officer.

"Excuse me offericer what's going on." Chris said as they was putting handcuffs on Trey and everyone else and walked over to us.

"This house belong to a missing by the name of Henry Manchester." He said.

"Ok and why are we being arrested?" I asked as the put handcuffs on me and Chris.

"Because yall rented this house right." The police woman said. "So he must have something to do with it.

"But we don't live here, were just on vacation he had nothing to do with it, we rented this house from someone." Erica said almost in tears as they walked us out the house.

"And until we question yall on everything, will see were that takes us." She said walking all of us over to the car.

"This shit dead." Tyga said.

...