Chapter 35: Enemy

Waking up to my high, empty place (I'm all alone) Messages in my phone, telling me that you're gone Didn't even give me one chance to explain (tell me why) I guess it didn't matter at all, matter at all (yeah, I know I fucked up, baby) She was just one night, she was just one night Baby, you were my whole life, you were my whole life Wish I could go back then and undo what I've done That would be impossible, oh yeah
     -Chris Brown
...

The next day (Tuseday, April 23rd)
Chris pov

I walked into the school and walked threw the halls and saw Ashanti hugged up with Rael. What the hell is this shit.

I walked up to her and grabbed her and snatched her away from him and before he and she said something I dragged her to to janitors closet and closed the door.

"What the hell is that!?" I yelled at her

"What you mean!?" She yelled back.

"So we hugged up with other people now!?" I yelled at her.

"Coming from a nigga that fuck a whole bitch yesterday!" She yelled at me and her eyes started to water. "Yo ass really think I would find out!?" She yelled. "Chris I can't believe you did this shit after I told you about my insecurities and shit!" She added on. "Why Chris!?" She yelled. "I wasn't good enough or anything!?" She yelled and I just looked at her speechless. "So you not gonna answer!?" She yelled.

"Baby-" I started but she cut me off.

"That's not my fucking name, my name is Ashanti." She said as tears fell down her face. "I'm done Chris." She said and tried to walked out but I grabbed her. "Don't touch me, go touch that bitch." She said and walked out and Falica was standing right there and Ashanti whipped her tears. "He all yours." She said send my heart shattered in peices and Falica smriked.

"Thanks." Falica said to her and Ashanti and punched her right in her face and she put her ass to sleep and Gabby ran up and everyone in the hall laughed and shit.

"You welcome hoe." Ashanti said.

...

Ashanti pov

I walked in the house and my mom immediately walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby." She said and I just stared to cry on her as she hugged me.

"Mom he cheated on me." I said and she rubbed my back.

"It's ok baby, it's ok, we'll get threw it." She said and it low-key pissed me off.

How the hell WE go get through it. I was falling in love with this nigga and she barley knew him.

"Don't let him get to you baby." She added on as I cried on her shoulder and she rubbed my back.

...

"Baby Girl?" My mom said walking in my room as I laid in bed eating watching Mickey mouse. "You can't sit around and cry over him. And I got some good news." She said and came over and sat next to me. "That apartment we looked at is now available and the prince went down." She said smiling and I softly smiled.

"Mommy I miss him." I said and tears fell down my face again.

"Baby I know and I'm pretty sure he misses you too. He just needs to learn how it will be without you." She said and kissed my forehead. "But I'm not going to let my baby girl sit her and cry over some weak ass nigga. So we're going to go shopping and to the spa and go look at this apartment and get your brain off of him." She said and I smiled a little.

...

Chris pov

"Nigga what the hell were you thinking now she talking to Rael" Gabby said and I smaked my lips.

"Man shut up I know damn I fucked up." I said as we all chilled in Tyga basement.

"Why would you ass even do that stupid shit man she was good for you." August said and I sighed and my phone went off and I looked at it and it was a picture the Ashanti posted.

" August said and I sighed and my phone went off and I looked at it and it was a picture the Ashanti posted

ashanti_gonzalez never let them niggas make or break you, the anit worth shit #bounceback ✌️💯👊

I chuckled and just to be pretty I liked it and went threw the rest of my Instagram.

...

Ashanti pov

"Omg mommy I love it." I said as we made it back to the front of the 3 bedroom apartment.

"So what do you think for 900 a month?" The landlord Sara said.

"I like it." I said and looked at my mommy and she was smiling.

"You can have it little girl." She said and I sqeaeld and hugged her.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

...

"I got a house before you." I bragged to my brother as I smiled.

"So little girl I'll fuck yo ass up and take yo shit." He said and I laughed.

"Boy bye." I said and he laughed.

"So you and Chris broke up?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said sighing and sat on my bed and anger build up. "Thanks for bringing him up." I said sarcastically.

"My bad baby sis." He said. "He anit no good anyways. "Yo ugly ass desveres better." He said and I laughed and playfully hit him.

"Everybody has said that, he really that bad?" I asked him.

"Yeah like I said if that nigga don't want yo ugly ass she stupid." My brother said and I laughed and stood up.

"Nigga I'm sexy and forget him right now. I'm already moving on." I said twerking a little forget my bother was in the room and I looked at him and he was just giving me the death glare.

"Sit yo ass down before I beat you so hard you won't be able to." He said and I tackled him on to the floor and we started fighting like always.