Chapter 21: I Love You

I done met a lot of girls in my life but they not like you, no I done been with the best and Baby you're the best of the best You're the greatest I don't know what is it but I love you, I love you, I love you I don't know what you do but I love you, I love you, I love you I don't know what is it but I love you, I love you, I love you I don't know what you do but I love you, oh baby
    - Chris Brown
...

Chris pov

I ran in the hospital with Ashanti behind me and when I spotted my brother I ran over to him.

"Where mom?" I asked worried and he looked over and she was sitting in the chair crying. "Nigga you said she got shot." I said to Cameron as Shanti walked over and sat by my mom to comfort her.

"Yeah because I knew you wouldn't come." He said and I walked over and sat by Shanti.

"What happened?" I asked her as she whipped her tears.

"Christian got shot." She said.

"How?" I asked her.

"When we got home and got out the car, the Neighbors was finishing in the front yard and he hit his wife and Christian went over and tried to break them up." She explained.

"So you telling me, the same nigga that left us behind because yo boyfriend was abusive saved the hoe next door but couldn't save his own ma." I said.

"Chris dont start." Ma mom said.

"Yeah lil bro shut the hell up." Cameron said.

"Nigga shut you bitch ass up I wasn't talking to yo ass." I said finna stand up but Shanti pulled me down by my shirt.

"Anit y'all anit finna start this mess, it's the wrong place and time for that and if another one of y'all say something slick to eachother y'all go be in the hospital next." My mom said and stood up and walked up the the reseptionest.

Ashanti sighed and laid back in her seat.

"I'm hungry and tried." She said and me and Cameron laughed.

"You just ate." I said and she smiled.

"And." She said smiling back.

"After this we go hit up subway and then go to yo house and get some sleep." I told her and she smiled and sat back up and softly pecked my lips a few times and I smiled at her and she smiled back.

...

We walked in her house and went upstairs to her room and she closed the door and she turned on the TV as I sat on the bed. She took of her Jacket and I took off my shoes and everything and started to eat my sub.

"I'm finna shower." She said and I nodded and she grabbed all her things and walked in the bathroom.

I looked at my phone as I bit my subway and realized it was going on 2 and I had a miss call from falica and a text. I didn't bother to open, she irrelevant to me now, I'm with Ashanti and don't need her.

The thought of Ashanti made me smirk. I wrapped my sandwich up and then put it in her mini-frigerator and then walked over to her bathroom and slipped in without her noticing.

The steam hit my face and Jacquees B.E.D was playing as I heard her sing it a little. I took my clothes off and then slowly slipped in her shower and she was facing the water. I looked at her ass as she moved it to the beat of the song and smiled and took a few steps closer and grabbed her waist and she frozen for a second or too and then lossen up and started to sway her hips again.

"Wassup baby." I said and kissed her neck.

"Chris what are you doing?" She asked smiling.

"I know you wanna love But I just wanna fuck And girl you know the deal I gotta keep it real I know you wanna see I know you wanna be In my B-E-D, grinding slowly I know you wanna love But I just wanna fuck
And girl you know the deal I gotta keep it real I know you wanna see I know you wanna be In my B-E-D, grinding slowly." I sung softly to her.

"Omg baby you can sing." She said and turned around and I smiled.

"I do a lil something something." I said still smiling. I looked her up and down and noticed how perfect her body was. Her boobs sat up perfectly and it was a tattoo underneath her left one that I never noticed and Chinese tattoos down her back. Her stomach was flat and her hips was curving.

"Stop looking at me perv." She said and it caught my attention. I can tell the look in her face that she was scared to look down, I smirked and she continued to wash up and I did that same.

...

"Can we just watch Dragon Ball Z." Shanti asked me as we laid in her bed.

"What." I said being suprised dramatically. "You don't want to watch Mickey mouse?" I said and she laughed.

"Naw, you never watch it anyways so I learn to adapt." She said and I smiled and turned to it and cuddled with her

...

"Chris you up?" She asked me as my head was using her boobs as a pillow and she played in my hair.

"Yeah baby." I said

"Can we talk?" She asked me and I sat up and looked at her and gave her all my attention.

"Wassup?" I asked her and she sat up too.

"It's about what my aunt said." She started. "I mean, like if I go to Harvard and you stay here what is that gonna leave us?" I asked her. "I know we still have 7 months until then it's just I don't want to wait to the last minute and it's just crazy-" She said and I stopped her before she started to stress.

"Look baby, I know that going to Harvard is your dreams and even if it's on the other side of the country, but my dream is here in LA. I just want you happy." I said and she smiled.

"And I know, but what about you and your dreams." She said. "I know you want to be happy too." She said. "So I've been thinking, if I go to Harvard will I really be happy with stuck up rich kids or would I rather be here with you and the crew, and family." I said. "So I chose to stay here and go to UCLA." She said smiling and I smiled back.

"For real baby?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded. "Oh my fucking God, I love you so much." I said and pecked her lips.

"I love you too baby." She said and I smiled.

What I said I ment. I really do love her, and it's funny because I've never loved someone like I love her. It's something about her that is exactly what I need and want. I can't explain it...I love her.