chapter 5: She Can Get It

I like her, she like me, I wanna love her, she wanna love me! That happening is unlikely, I gotta throw away silly thing likes weed Spinning like a tornado, Then I eat it up like it's gourmet food Then I beat it up like boom, boom, boom, Then I get girls lyin' soon Climb on top of me, underneath the sheets, Cause I'm about to take you down, And change your last name to Mrs. Brown.
        -Chris Brown

The next day (Thursday 4th)
Ashanti pov

"Good morning." I said to my mom and brother and nephew as I walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby how was your study date?" My mom asked me and I smiled.

"It wasn't a date, we literally study until we feel asleep and then he left like at 3 last night." I said and grabbed my plate out the microwave and sat down. "Oh would it be a possibility if I could go to Atlanta for thanksgiving?" I asked her and she looked at me and so did my brother.

"Who in Atlanta?" My mom asked me.

"Well Chris and Trey and August and Michael (Tyga real name) and my girl Erica are going like they do every year and they spend it down there." I said and my mom sat at the table with us.

"Hell naw, you anit going to Atlanta with 4 niggas." My brother said.

"It's go be girls too." I said looking at both of them.

"I don't know baby girl thats all the way on the other side of the country." She said and I frowned.

"Please mom, I'm almost 18, I'm basically grown." I begged and she looked at me and smiled.

"How much this go costme?" She asked smiling and I smiled too.

"I don't know I'll talk to Chris about it." I said smiling.

....

"Chris." I said as I saw him at his locker.

"Awe wassup ma." He said and gave me a friendly hug.

"My mom said I can go, she just got to know how much this all go cost, and I still need to ask Gabby if she is coming." I said smiling as we walked down the hallway.

"That's dope, this shit finna be lit, all you got to pay for is yo plan ticket." He said and I smiled.

"I've never been on a plan." I said and he chuckled.

"You haven't?" He asked as we walked.

"No, I've never been farther then Las Vegas." I said and he smiled.

"Well this should be fun." He said and I smiled and we made it to my class.

"Thanks for walking me to class light skinned boy." I said laughing and he did the same.

"You welcome shorty." He said and I hugged him and walked in and I felt his stare and I turned around and blushed and smiled.

"Go to class Chris and stop staring at my ass." I said and he licked his lips and smiled and winked and walked off and I chuckled and walked in the back to my class.

...

"So you wanna go to Atlanta with some guys we don't know and Erica." She said as we sat outside for lunch.

"But I know Chris and we know Trey." I said.

"You know Chris?" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah he's a good guy." I said smiling.

"Girl are you falling for him?" She asked me.

"No we just met, I don't think so." I said. "But anyways you in or not?" I asked her and he smriked.

"I don't know August is sexy as hell." She said and I laughed and she nodded and then Chris walked up with some girl.

"Wassup y'all." He said sitting down and the girl did too.

"Wassup." I said and he smiled at me and I did the same.

"Hey Chris so this thing to Atlanta." She said smiling."you not inviting us just to get in my bestie pants right." She said and I playfully hit her and laughed as she did too and Chris chuckled and the girl mugged me.

"You a trip Gabby." Chris said and stood up with the girl. "I'll talk to y'all later." He said and walked off.

"You play to much." I told her as we laughed.

"He anit deny it." She said smiling.

...

"Oh look at you doing math." I said to chris as he did the math problem as we sat on my couch.

"I know ya man killing it." He said smiling bitting his bottom lip.

"So um about earlier, you never denied inviting to the trip to get in my pants, are you?" I asked him looking down at my fingers.

"Naw I invited you to come and have fun." He said and I felt his stare on the side of my face.

"So your not trying too?" I asked looking up at him playing and he chuckled.

"I mean shit if you want me too then let's take this shit upstairs." He said and I laughed.

"You play to much." I said and he just stayed quiet.

"I wasn't playing." He said and I stopped laughing and blushed and he smiled.

"Look at you blushing and shit." He said and I laughed.

"Anyways back to math." I said and he sighed.

"I get it now, can we eat please?" He said and I chuckled.

"We got some left over pizza." I said

...

"So when's your birthday?" He asked me.

"May 6th." I said as I sat on the island and ate as he stood up and ate across from me leaning on the counter.

"For real, mine May 5th." He said and I smiled.

"That's why we get along." I said anf we laughed.

"Let me find out you like Dragon Ball Z I'mma have to wife you." He said and I laughed and so did he.

"Naw not for real I like Mickey mouse, that's my show." I said and he laughed and so did I. "m.i.c.k.e.y. m.o.u.s.e." I said singing the theme song and he laughed and ate his pizza.

"You a fucking kid." He said and I laughed and herd the front door open and closed and then my mom heels tap against the floor and into the kitchen.

"Child get off my island." She said chuckling and I hopped down.

"Nice to see you too mommy." I said and walked over and hugged her and she hugged me keeping her eyes on Chris smiling at him. "Oh uh mommy this Christopher but we call him Chris, chris this my mommy." I said and he smiled and she did too and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Ms...." He started.

"Ou call me Lalia." She said smiling.

"I honestly thought you were her sister." He said and I chuckled softly.

"Don't lie to her, she already like you." I said and she looked at me as I laughed and I quickly stop. "Mommy I'm just playing you know you fine." I said and she laughed and looked back at Chris.

"So you trying to take my baby to Atlanta for what?" She asked him.

"To have fun with friends." He said and she smriked.

"I'm not stupid I was y'all age once." She said and I playfully rolled my eyes and Chris chuckled.

"Come on chris we got some more studying to do." I said.