Chapter 25: Tell Me What To Do

Naked all over my sofa, ooh yeah Girl, we couldn't be any closer You feel me right here, huh (ooh) And nowhere but right here Is where you're 'bout to get satisfied You ain't even gotta go out tonight, let's not kill the moment
Before we do the freaky shit, I bought you roses Sexy lingerie, you know I know your size You can't get away from me Girl, I'm about to put in overtime Sit on my face, murdered the pussy, so you know you're about to drop the case But let's not play with time, ooh
- Chris Brown

(Read at you own risk)
Ashanti pov

"So what you want to talk about?" He asked me and sat next to me.

"Ok so all honestly Chris, I'm not trying to fight with you but be honest. Do you want to be in this relationship?" I asked him.

"Yeah baby, where this coming from?" I asked him.

"Because all we ever do is fight and physically at that." I said and my eyes started to water. "This isn't a good relationship, I hit you and put marks on you and then you have to leave to people about it and vise versa." I said and he pulled me into a hug.

"I know baby and I'm sorry I love you, and I don't want to hurt you emotionally or physically." He said and I smiled and he leaned in and started to kiss my neck. He found my sensitive spot and then gave it the most attention and I felt it heat up in my thong.

He picked me up so I was straddling him as he kissed me. He slid my starap from my dress off and kissed down more and my nipples became erect so I knew they were poking out of my dress since I wasn't wearing a bra. She he went down farther he lowered my dress so that it was around my waist.

He popped one of my nipples in his mouth and began to suck and lick all over it and I moaned. I love getting my boobs sucked it like the best feelings. He stood up picking me up still sucking on my nipple and massaging my ass. We made it to his room and a laid me down on in and he took off his shirt and got back on top of me and slid the rest of my dress up leaving me in only my thong.

He kissed down to the top of my pantie line and then slowly moved them down and threw my thong somewhere. He opened my leg and Before I could say anything his tongue glided threw me as I moaned. His tongue started to foucus on my clit and I was now weter as ever. I felt myself gushing out on the bed and my thighs. He placed his fingers on my clit to replace his tongue and started adding pressure.

I sat up on my elbows and arched my back and he looked at me and kept doing what his fingers were good at.

As we made eye contact I pierced my bottom lip. He pressed down on my clit and I threw my head back and my eyes rolled in the back of my head as I moaned.

"Oh." I moaned and he kissed back up to my neck making me lay flat on my back. "Take off your pants." I said and he smriked and stood up and took them off as I watched him. He got down to his boxers as I stared down at what was finna come out. He stopped moving and I looked up at him face and he was smriking and I looked at him with lust in my eyes. "Your taking to long." I said and stood up and took them off for him.

"You a little bossy baby." He said and I smriked. I looked down staring at him.
"Nervous?" He asked me and I looked up at him.

"Naw baby you?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Naw." He said and picked me up and laid me on the bed and climbed back on top of me. He grabbed his wallet grabbed a condom out of it and ripped it open with his teeth and slide it on him.

"You sure you want this." He said.

"Chris I'm not a virgin, just fuck me." I said said and he chuckled. He placed himself in between my legs and I felt him poking me.

He slide himself between my lips and down to me entrance he slowly slid in and since he was so big I felt like a virgin again.

"Damn baby wet and tight." He said and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Damn Chris your bigger than I thought." I said closing my eyes.

"Your not a vrigin let me fuck you." He said mocking me. He started to thrust in and out of me as I clawed his back. Honestly Chris is the biggest I felt, it felt like he was literally in my stomach.

He started going harder in me and placed his hand on my neck and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Tell me what to do baby." He said.

"Fas- faster, baby faster!" I moaned and he did.

"What my name?" He said and lifted up my legs over his shoulders and he hit my spot.

"Oh fuck Chris right there!" I yelled.

"Who!?" He asked as he groaned.

"Your...papi!" I yelled and everything cam out of me and his hot cum leacked in the condom. He rolled off me and rolled the condom off and put it on the nightstand with the wrapper and grabbed another condom as she throb.

"All 4s baby." He said and I followed his instructions.

Chris pov

She did what I told her and I put on another condom and smaked her ass.

"Ahh Chris!" She yelled.

"Who?" I asked her and smaked her ass again and it turned red. I put my dick in her and started hitting it from the back.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned and I grabbed her hair and pulled it as she arched her back.

"Give yourself pleaser baby." I told her and grabbed her and and placed it where either wanted it and she began to do what I told her. I wanted her to feel all of me as I laid down and she climbed on top of me.

"Damn." She said bitting her bottom lip. I grabbed her waist and she started bouncing and moving her hips on me. I watched as her titties bounced on me. I sat up and she looked at me. I started to kiss her neck and for more easy access it pulled her hair as she kept bouncing. She opened her legs more so my baby was really doing the slip on a dick. As she bounced her wetness splashed on my lower stomach, dick and balls.

"I-im almost there papi!" She screamed.

"Keep going baby." I groaned as I felt my nut coming.

"I-i- I can't." She said and she squze her hole as the shock went threw her legs. "Papi!" She moaned he cum squirted out and my cum shot out in the condom.

...