Chapter 7: Up To You

What the hell babe, Damn I ain't never felt this way Somebody, somebody, tell me I don't have a clue what to do When it comes to you Baby, you're so beautiful Every time I see you girl, it throw me off It's so unusual For me to be waiting But I don't want to blow it girl, But you should know this girl
    - Chris Brown

...

The next day (Saturday November 6th)
Ashanti pov

I woke up and climbed out of bed grabbing my phone off the charger and headed to get in the shower and brush my teeth.

...

I walked downstairs in a grey body suit from fashionnova and my hair in a messy bun going threw my time line on Instagram.

"Hey baby how was the game?" My mom asked me looking at her phone then up at me.

"It was good, are team won of course." I said laying on the couch laying my head on her lap. "Aye tonight is it ok if I go out with Chris." I asked her.

"Sure, you need money?" She asked me.

"Yes please." I said and she chuckled and grabbed her purse.

"Child I'm sick of you draining my wallet." She said smiling pulling out a crispy 100 dollar bill.

"It's ok come next week I won't have too, I start my job Monday." I said and she smiled. "Where cario and Jr?" I asked her.

"Still sleep." She said and I nodded and her phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello." He sweet voice said over the phone. "Why the hell are you calling me?" She said as her blood boiled. She looked at me and then tapped me to get up and I sat up and she got up and walked to the kitchen.

A few seconds later I got my nosy ass up and walked in the direction on the kitchen and stood around the counter where she couldn't see me.

"Realmente crees que imma dejo que tu triste culo regrese después de lo que hiciste. ¿Por qué diablos te dejarían salir?" ("You really think imma let your sorry ass come back after what you did. Why the hell would they even let you out?")

She went silent for a second then said something back in English.

"I'm not letting you come back, stay away from my child." She said and then hung up and I heard her foot prints coming back and I ran back in the living room and upstairs.

Who was she talking to, and what did they do? All these thoughts were going threw my head. I sat on the bed and sighed and tried to answer them but I couldn't. I stood up and started getting ready for tonight.

Chris pov

I woke up to hear voices downstairs and I sighed because they was loud as hell. I got up and looked at my phone and then went to my bathroom to piss and brush my teeth and shower.

...

I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist and my phone went off and it was a picture from hoe#36 I chuckled because I knew exactly what it was. I threw my phone to the side and slipped on my boxers-briefs and then some grey jogging pants and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

When I made it down there I saw my mom and two niggas I thought I would never see...my 2 older brothers.

"What the hell y'all doing here." I said as I looked at them with discuss. I haven't seen them since the day they left. I was only 10, my mom was in a abusive relationship and Christian was 17 and Cameron was 15 instead of helping my mom trying to get out of her situation they just thought of themselves and left her and me behind, I can't even forget, that nigga was a fucking nightmare. He abused me and my mom until I was about 13 when he died.