Chapter 4: Yeah

Anybody can let go Throw away all your problems, 'cause right now it's party time Girl, don't feel outta place
'Cause I, I'm in love with this feelin' now, now ah Hope that this will last a while, we should make it last a while
           -Chris Brown

Ashanti pov

I pulled up at home and looked at the clock and it was almost 10. After I filled out the application I chilled there with Chris until they closed.

I climbed out the car with my food from the food court and then looked my doors and walked up to the door and into the house.

"Hey." I said to my brother who was sitting on the couch.

"Where you been?" He asked me.

"Mall." I said and my mom walked out the kitchen. "Mommy." I said smiling and running to her and hugged her.

"Hey babygirl." She said chuckling and I pulled out the hug.

"You been at the mall all day?" My brother said changing the subject.

"Yeah." I said looking at him and then back at my mom who was smriking.

"Who is he?" She asked me and I blushed.

"It bet not be nobody?" My brother said and I rolled my eyes.

"He technically is nobody because we just officially met yesterday, but I'm tutoring him tommorow." I said smiling.

"So how y'all meet?" My mom asked me and sat on the couch by my brother.

"Threw Trey basically he is the captian of the basketball team." I said smiling.

"Oooo." My mom cooded and my brother mugged me.

"So tommorow y'all can't be here, and as much as I love Jr. He can't either." I said and they both just looked at me.

"Well I got work tomorrow." My mom said.

"Jr go be with his other granny but I'm most definitely go be here." My brother added. "Shit I was a seinor Before and trust me all the time I was at a girl house it went down." My brother said smiling and my mom looked at him and he stopped smiling. "It went down in them Books, we was studying." He said and I laughed.

"And that's all me and Chris go do." I said.

"Ah naw and his name Chris, nope I'mma be here." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so tell me about Chris." My mom said and I finally sat on the other couch.

"He tall, light skinned, got light freckles, curly hair, dimples, nice white teeth." I said smiling and sighed. "Let's just say he fine." I said smiling and my mom laughed and my brother mugged me hard.

"Girl you said he a nobody but apparently he go be somebody." She said standing up. "Well I'mma head up for bed, left overs in the fridge and Jr in bed right Cario?" My mom asked him and he nodded.

"Don't stay up to late, goodnight love y'all." She said and I blew her a kiss and she walked up the stairs.

"Well I'mma head up and do the same." I said and stood up.

...

The next day (Wednesday November 3rd)

Ashanti pov

I stepped out the shower and looked at the time and it was going on 3. Chris should be here at 3:30. I threw my wet hair into a pony tail and then dried off and put lotion on and then got dressed in something causal, leggings and a pajama shirt that I cut into a crop top.

I walked downstairs to see my mom getting ready to leave for work and my brother sitting on the couch.

"Nope go change." He immediately said and my mom laughed.

"Boy leave that girl alone." She said grabbing her purse.

"Yeah leave me alone." I said walking to my mommy like a big baby and she smiled and kissed my forhead.

"I love y'all." She said and walked out the house and I turned and looked at my brother.

"Leave." I said annoyed and he chuckled and put his feet up on the couch and laid back. "No for real." I said.

"I am for real." He said and I rolled my eyes and then I heard a car pull in.

I looked at the window and so did my brother.

"Oh shit he drive a bentley." My brother said and I chuckled and threw on my PINK slides and opened the door and stepped out and he walked over.

"Hey." I said smiling and closed the door.

"Wassup, I can't come in?" He asked chuckling and so did I.

"Naw um." I said and looked over at the window and saw my brother still staring out it. "My brother is crazy and he not really a fan of a guy being here so yeah, just keep yo guard up." I said smiling and so did he and he nodded.

We walked in and my brother was standing looking at Chris.

"Chris this my brother Cario, Cario dis my friend Chris." I said and Chris nodded at him with a straight face and Cario just mugged him. "We'll anyways let's go upstairs Chris." I said and grabbed his hand and as soon as I did I felt something, like a spark between up and I quickly looked at him and smiled and he did the same and I took him up to my room and closed and locked it.

"Why you locking doors and shit?" He asked laughing and sitting on the bed and I laughed and grabbed my books and sat a little bit away from him and he smiled at me and then moved closer so that we were directly sided my side.

"Why'd you move closer?" I asked him smiling and he smiled back.

"Because I wanted to be closer." He said smiling back and I chuckled.

"Ok but anyways let's get to it."

...

"This shit to hard." Chris complained and moved is notebook to the side and laid back on my bed.

"Chris, come on your thinking to hard about it, just breathe and then count to 10 and try it again." I said and he sat up and sighed and grabbed his notebook and tried the problem again.

He looked so fine while he was concentrating. The way his freckles sat on his high cheek bones were so attractive. His pink plump lips sat perfectly on his face and I just wanted him so bad.

"Is this right?" He asked me catching me off guard.

"Yeah." I said still looking at him sorta still in a daze.

"You anit even look." He said laughing and I laughed too and looked and checked it.

"Well it's still right." I said and he moved his stuff and sat it on the bed then laid back pulling me back with him.

The room went silent for a few seconds and then he spoke up.

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"Um well nothing I guess, I'mma just eat and sleep." I said and he laughed.

"Well we always rent a vacation home in Atlanta you wanna come?" He asked me.

"Who is 'we' and why Atlanta?" I asked him as he laid side to side.

"Me Trey, Tyga, and August, and Erica. She always the only girl so you and Gabby should come." He said and I nodded.

"I'll asked and get back with you." I told him and he smiled. "So what college you going too?" I asked him.

"UCLA or USC, I'm not sure yet but I know they both out her looking so I know my game got to be on point." He said. "What about you?" He asked me.

"Harvard." I said.

"Why so far?" He asked me.

"I love Cali but I need a break." I said and he laughed.

We talked for about half an hour until I played in his hair and he went to sleep and I dosed off