Chapter 11: Jelous

I'm tripping 'cause I'm a little insecure when your phone go off Cause they be calling at 3 in the morning, know I do the same shit but girl, it's different
And if I can, you can't fuck with no exes You got me, no need for extras, you just love making me jealous Hanging out with your girls all night and staying out 'til tomorrow Girl, you got me all kinda crazy, sipping all on that bottle
       -Chris Brown
....

2 weeks later (Saturday November 22nd)
Ashanti pov

"Oh my god, work is killing me, I've only been here for 2 weeks and I'm sick of it, but I can't lie when I got my check on Thrusday I was hella happy." I said to Gabby as I sat at the table with her in the food court.

"Well look at it this way, you in 3 days we out this bitch to ATL and it's finna be hella lit." She said and Erica walked back up with her food.

"Man for real and this time I'm not go be the only girl." Erica and and I laughed.

"Yeah, but Chris told me about you and Trey and y'all can get it in but quitely because a bitch need her sleep." I said and she blushed and Gabby laughed.

"Shut up Shanti." Erica said smiling. "What's up with y'all?" She asked me and I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Nothing, we just friends." I said smiling.

"Oh so friends, cuddled with eachother, and give eachother massage and tell shit." Erica said. "Chris is my friend but we don't do that shit." She said and I laughed.

"We Gabby and August are 'friends' too and they do that." I said and Erica smiled an so did Gabby.

"Sorry boo actually we made it official last night." Gabby said.

"Bitch why the fuck you anit tell me." I said smiling.

"Erica was supposed too." Gabby said and I looked at Erica.

"My bad boo, Gabby and August dating." She said and I laughed.

"Fuck y'all I got to get back to work so Chris won't be so bored, but I told his hard headed ass to take his break later." I said standing up grabbing my stuff.

"I bet you would know if his head hard." Gabby said and her and Erica started dieing laughing and I laughed and flicked them off and walked away.

When I made it to the store I didn't see Chris out front so I walked to the back to punch in and he was back there grabbing some shoes.

"Awe look my bestie back." Chris said and I smiled and punched in and looked at him and followed him to the front.

"Yeah and I'm tried as hell." I said and Chris chuckled and walked over to the customer and handed her the shoes and another customer walked in and started to look around and I walked over to help him.

"Can I help you?" I asked him smiling.

"Damn ma you bad." He said looking me up and down and I blushed and he chuckled. "But uh can I get this in a 11." He said and haded me to shoe and I nodded and smiled and walked in the back to find it.

When I found it and walked to the register where he was standing.

"Is that all?" I asked him as Chris walked up.

"I'll take yo number too, and a few other things." He said winking at me and I blushed and looked down.

"For is that all?" I asked him smiling and he bit his lip and smiled.

"I was for real too, but shoe wise yeah." He said. I can't lie he was cute as hell.

"172.29 is your total." I said smiling and he smiled and handed me 2 hundreds.

"You knew here ma, I would remember yo fine ass." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah I'm new." I said and gave him his change and Money and glanced at Chris who was staring the guy down. I chuckled at the fact the he was jelous and then looked back at the guy.

"So can I get a number?" He asked me and pulled out his phone and I told him my number. "Name?" He asked me.

"Ashanti." I said and he smiled and I smiled back.

"See you around ma." He said and walked away and I looked at Chris who was smiling.

"You know damn well that anit yo number." He said and I laughed.

"Like I'll give my number to him." I said and he chuckled and I smiled at him. "You know my number by heart?" I asked him and he smiled. "Seems like someone is jelous." I said and he smirked.

"Girl please." He said and I laughed and he just started at me.

...

"Mommy I'm home!" I yelled and all I heard was aruguing in the living room. "Mommy?" I said and walked down the hallway and saw the guy from 2 weeks ago and my mom and grandma in his face. "What the hell is this about?" I asked them picking up Jr who was in his play pin.

"Ashanti go upstairs in your room.". My mom said.

"Naw Shanti, you need to know who I am." The guy said.

"Shut the fuck up nigga!" My brother yelled at him.

"Look here lil nigga I'm your father you will not disrespect me!" He said back.

"Father!?" I asked looking around.

"Sweet heart-" My grandma started and I just looked around.

"So my dad has been out of jail and neither of y'all told me!" I yelled cutting her off they all just looked at me and I sat Jr back down.

"Sis-" My brother started and I cut him off walking down the hallway and grabbing my keys and walked out.

...

"Wassup." Chris said as I walked in his room. "What you doing here it's going on 11." He said and I laid next to him. "Have you been crying?" He asked me and I chuckled. "Naw just mad." I said and he sat up and looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"My dad is out of jail and my brother or grandma or mom didn't tell me." I said looking at him. "That's how that guy knew me that day, he knew my name and everything because he was my dad not because he was my mom friend, I don't understand while they would like to me." I said and he pulled me in his arms.

"Maybe they got a reason." He said. "Look on the bright side. On Tuesday morning we'll be on a plane to ATL and it will just be a nice long vacation, a week of being stress free." He said smiling and pulling me on his lap so that my back was on his bare chest and his arms was around my waist.

"Your right, I'mma eat an sleep, and of course celebrate Trey birthday since we go be down there" I said and he laughed.

"Tyga know some people down there so they can buy us some liquor and shit, we finna hit up some clubs and everything." He said and I smiled.

"And you get to give me a massage." I said and he chuckled and started rubbing my thighs.

"When the hell you go give me a massage, I'm always massaging you." He said and I smiled and move his hands and made him lay down in his stomach and I sat on him and started to massage his bare back covered in tattoos.

"What if I wanted my feet massaged." He said and I stopped and he laughed.

"Chris dont do that you know I don't like feet." I said and he laughed and started massaging him again.

"Oh look at Chris cake." I said hitting his butt and he flipped over almost making me fall and he caught me as I laughed.

"Don't do that gay shit." He said and I laughed. "Naw you not even massaging me no mo." He said and I tried to stopped laughing.

"No no ok I won't do it, turn back around." I said and he looked at me smiling and turned back around and I climbed back on top of him and went back to what I was doing.