Chapter 22: Dont Judge Me (part 2)

So please babe So please don't judge me And I won't judge you 'Cause it could get ugly Before it gets beautiful
Please don't judge me And I won't judge you And if you love me Then let it be beautiful Let it be beautifu-u-ul , let it be beautiful Let it be beautifu-u-ul , let it be beautiful
     -Chris Brown

2 months later (Wednesday January 14th)
Ashanti pov

It's officially a new year and me and Chris are still going strong in my opinion except the fact that you have to fight him to take his meds.

Me Erica and Gabby sat in the stands and Chris ran down the court with Trey on the side of him. Trey threw the ball to Chris and my baby made a 3 pointer.

"Wooo that's my man!" Cheered and I saw Chris chuckled as he ran down the court. I'm really excited, it's the last game of the season and we are undefeated, thanks to my baby. Yeah I'm that type of girlfriend I'm not cocky I'm just confident. If we when this game which we are we going to the semi finals which is on Saturday.

"Girl you is too much." Erica said and I laughed.

"Shut up, all the time Trey make a shot you do the same." I said the Erica. "Same to August." I said the Gabby and she smiled.

"So anyways yo birthday tomorrow, what we doing?" I asked Gabby.

"Shit I'm broke I'mma sleep." She said and me and Gabby smaked our lips.

"Oh hell naw, you finna be 18 the fuck you get to have a say so on who run the country, yo ass is not just finna sleep." Erica said and Gabby laughed.

"Whatever, I know my black ass is go sleep like I'm snow White." Gabby said.

"Bitch it's sleeping beauty." I said and we laughed.

"Ok but snow White was sleep too." She said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So you telling us that is August come put it down you go wake up?" Erica said and we laughed.

"Well whatever we do we have to do it on Friday I got work tomorrow." I said and the buzzer went off. We won 67 to 43 we all cheered and then Erica spoke up.

"Is Chris finna fight?" She asked and I saw the crowd of people surround them and the referee blowing his whisle multiple times.

I stood up and walked down to the floor and pushed threw all the big tall guys and to Chris.

"Fuck you bitch ass nigga I'll rock yo shit." He said and I grabbed his arm and started to pull him and he was gonna snatched away until he realized it was me.

"Baby it's not worth it." I told him.

"Yeah nigga you better listen to you fine as bitch." The guy said and Chris tried to snatch away but I pulled him away.

"Chris locker room now!" The coach yelled and he walked out the gym and I followed him.

"What about?" I asked him and he didn't answer me. "You need to stop doing this shit, what if the scouts we're here." I said and he just ignored me.

"Shanti I'm straight go back in the gym." He said.

"You sure?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Meet me at the car." He said and I walked back in the gym.

"He good?" Trey asked me as I walked up to the crew. "Yeah he said he is." I said strugging.

"Well we finna walk you those niggas might be outside." Tyga said and we walked out the gym and too the car.

"Wassup baby." I heard a familiar voice say as we walked up to chris car.

"Who this nigga?" August said.

"Someone that irrelevant to me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on baby don't be like that." He said grabbing my arm and I snatched away.

"Wow nigga, keep yo hands off her De." Tyga said.

"Oh so you with Ty now baby." My ex De said and I just looked at him and Chris walked up.

"Why this nigga here?" He asked walking up and kissed my lips.

"Oh I see, I bust all over them lips." De said.

"Nigga what?" Chris said looking at him.

"You anit know, I had all that before you, you anit tell him about us baby?" De asked me.

"Stop calling me that." I said looking at him.

"You dated this fake ass nigga." Chris said looking at him.

"Damn Shanti you really downgraded to this fake blood nigga." De said and I tried to push Chris back to the car and he still talked to De.

"Nigga I'll fuck yo ass up don't fucking play!" Chris said making that face where he squint is eyes like 'nigga'. He so fine what he do that but back on topic.

"Oh for real nigga!" De said back and lifted his shirt and he showed his gun and I push Chris and opened his door.

"Baby it's not worth it." I said and closed his door as he still yelled stuff. "I'll see y'all later." I said and hugged all of them. "Leave." I said to De.

"It's public property, I anit going now where baby, I love you." He said and just hearing him say that made me cringe. I climbed and the car and Chris immediately drove off.

"I can't believe you talked to the nigga." He said and I just sighed and looked out the window. "It make sense why you never what to talk about him." He said and chuckled.

"That's not why." I said softly.

"Then why?" He asked.

"Long story." I said and my eyes watered.

"We got time." He said and stopped at a red light.

"He was just bad for me, I almost failed school because of him. I got hook on drugs and started to sell them. I use to sneak out the house and then get in trouble for it but do it again. He use to abuse if I didn't do what he wanted. He use to make me have sex with his friends and shit and if I said no he beat me and then bring me flowers and shit and apologize and I use to take him back just for him to do it all over. When he told me I had to sell myself for him I couldn't take it anymore." I said as tears ran down my face. "I just didn't want you to look at me different and shit, so I barley talk about it." I said he pulled over and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and grabbed my hand. "Your ok now, I will never do that too you and nobody else will either, rather you know it or not you mine for life." He said smiling and then chuckled. "That sounded stalkerish so what I ment was I'll always love you." He said and I smiled.

"I'll always love you too." I said and he pecked my lips.