Chapter 28: Questions

She only love me 'cause I'm dangerous (dangerous, oh yeah) That pum pum something like angel dust (angel dust, some') Girl, let me hold ya, put mi ting all around ya Make me feel like I own ya, kill the poon like a warrior, hit that pum like Girl, I got a question for ya Can I get an answer? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Girl, I got a question for ya Can I get an answer? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
      -Chris Brown
...

5 days later (Saturday February 5th)
Ashanti pov

"Chris chill you'll be fine." I told him as I stood on the side line of the court.

"I'm nervous as hell, this State championship." He said and I smiled.

"You got this baby, and if you don't win, which I know you are you'll still be my champion." I said and he smiled.

"Corny ass." He said and we laughed.

"Anit that the UCLA stout?" I said looking in the stands.

"Oh hell yeah." He said and I could look in his face and tell he was nervous as he looked at him and I turned his head with my hand.

"Baby you'll do fine, trust me." I told him.

"Ight." He said shaking his head.

"I'll be the loudest one cheering for you." I told him smiling and he smiled.

"Like last night." He said smriking and I playfully hit him.

"Shut up." I said and he laughed.

"I love you." I said as we started doing our hand shake.

"Love you more." He said as we finished it and pecked eachothers lips.

I turned around and walked back over to me seat which was by Gabby, Erica, Momma J and Cameron and Christian and My mom and brother and nephew.

"How is he?" Momma J asked me.

"He's neverous as heck." I said sighing and leaning back on Erica legs.

"I think he'll be fine." Cameron said. "Lil nigga like me, he can handle it." He said and the buzzer went off and all the players went back over to their coaches.

...

Chris ran down the court dripping the ball and then made a lay up.

"Woooo!" I yelled as the half time buzzer went off and Chris looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and we walked in the locker room with the rest of the team.

"I'm go to the bathroom, come with?" I asked Gabby and she nodded and stood up we walked to the bathroom and on are way I hit a hard chest.

"My bad." I said and looked up and it was my dad.

"Oh wassup baby girl, I anit know you was go be here." He said as I looked up at him.

"Yes you did I told a few weeks ago, stop trying to follow me and play dumb about it." I said as Gabby just looked confused.

"He is?" She asked me.

"I don't know because my dad wouldn't do something like that to me." I said looking at him.

"Do what?" He asked me.

"So your playing dump again, just stop, and say away from me." I said and me and Gabby tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm roughly.

"Don't touch her." Gabby said and I snacked away from him.

"I'm your father don't talk to me like that." He said and I just walked back to my seat and Gabby followed.

"He's here." I told my mom.

"Who?" She asked me.

"Travis." I said

"How he know you was go be here?" My brother asked and I sighed.

"Before I knew what he did I reached out to him and he hung out to try to get our boned going." I said.

"Why the hell would you do something like that!?" My mom asked me.

"Because I felt like we needed a bond." I said.

"But obviously we told yo ass for a reason, now he knows your schedule and shit." My brother said to me.

"I know and I'm sorry, y'all should of told me when I asked." I said sighing.

...

It's 30 seconds left in the game and we're down by 2 and August had the ball. He threw it to Chris and 6 seconds was on the clock.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Everybody yelled and Chris stopped and shot the ball from half court and everyone looked at the ball it the air and it went in and everyone cheered and scream.

"That's my baby!" I yelled as the team ran around him and cheered and the other coach looked piss.

I got out my seat and ran on to the court and pushed threw everyone and got to Chris and he picked me up as we hugged and I kissed his lips.

And the reports walked up and everyone joined us and hugged Chris and the rest of the guys.

"How does it feel to when the state championship?" They asked Chris as they gave him a trophy and the team surrounded us.

"Im feeling amazing, but I couldn't do this without my team. I dedicated this game to my baby, I love you baby girl never forget that shit." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"I love you too." I told him smiling.

"I got one question though would you make me the happiest man alive and let me take yo fine ass to prom?" He asked me smiling and team handed me flowers one by one and I ended up with a bouquet of flowers and I smiled and nodded and everyone cheered and he kissed my lips.

...

"Who the fuck keep calling you?" Chris asked.

"My dad he's been blowing my phone up all night." I told Chris as we drove and I ignored my dad phone call.

"Why?" He asked me.

"He was at the game today." I said as he stopped at a red light and he looked at me.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I said sighing and throwing my head back on the seat and looked in my rear view mirror and noticed the same car was still behind us from when we left. Chris pulled off making a left and the car did the same.

"You you think there following us?" I asked Chris as he pulled at his beard.

"Naw baby you just being paroind." He said. "It ok baby." He said.

"No chris, take this right and see if they do the same." I said and he looked in the mirror and then did without using his blinker and the car did the same. "See, I knew it." I said looking back.

"Girl sit down don't look back, just relax, look in the glove compartment-" Before he finished the sentence I opened it and just froze had he drove.

"Chris you have a fucking gun!?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah for these reasons." He said and I grabbed it.

"Can I shoot it?" I asked him.

"Hell naw just keep it down." He said and I did but low key excited about this I've never held a gun.

"This low key made me so much more attracted to you." I said as I sat it in my lap and he smriked at me.

"So you just like gangster niggas." He said and I smiled and looked in the mirror to still see the car.

"No I just like a guy who is sweet but not a bitch, and let me know who the boss is." I said smriking and he looked at me then the road.

"You know what's going down we we get to my house right?" He said and I chuckled and looked at the mirror and they was gone.