Chapter 14: Other Niggas

You compare me to them niggas that you gave your heart to? Probably 'cause you ain't used to someone being all for you, You the MVP, baby, you the plug, you the one I take home to mama You know I pull up when you holla Make you better, make sure you ain't fuckin' up Love it when you talk that shit, think you slick
      -Chris Brown
...

The next day (Tuesday November 25th)
Ashanti pov

"Chris get up." I said shanking him as he just slid there. "Chris." I said shanking him.

"What?" He said annoyed and I sighed I love falling asleep next to Chris but I hate waking him up because he is not a morning person.

"Get your ass up our plane leaves at 5:15(am) and its going on 4:30(am) we go be late get yo light skinned ass up before I leave you." I said and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me annoyed. I laughed at the fact the he made because I was trying to help him.

"Anit shit funny Shanti." He said and sat up and looked at me.

"Good morning to you too, hurry up and get ready, I'm fully ready waiting on you an the rest of them already there." I told him and he sighed and stood up and went to the bathroom.

...

"Babygirl call me when you get there and when you go to sleep and in the morning." My mom said as her chris and I walked over to the crew from putting our suitcases away.

"I will I promise, I love you Mommy." I said kissing her cheek and she kissed mine too.

"Love you more, be safe, have fun." She said between kisses. I nodded and he gave me one last hug and then walked off and me and Chris walked up to the group.

"Wassup y'all." I said and hugged everyone and Chris just sat down.

"What's wrong with him?" Gabby asked.

"He straight he anit a morning person." I said and sat down next to him.

"Y'all ready for this vacation?" Tyga said and I chuckled.

"Hell naw nigga we tired as hell." I said and laid my head on Chris sholder.

"Yeah y'all niggas was probably up all night getting it in." Trey said and I rolled my eyes and Chris just sat there looking tired.

...

"Man why the fuck I got to sit on the end, I wanna sit by the window." Tyga told me as I sat in the middle of him and Chris.

"Nigga sit yo bitch ass down." Chris said laughing and he sat down. Trey and Erica sat behind us and and August and Gabby sat on the side of us.

"You ready?" Chris asked me and I smiled and nodded.

"Omg I still can't believe I'm going to ATL." I said smiling. "It's like damn, I've only been to Puerto Rico." I said.

"Yo ass really only been there and California." He said and I nodded and he laughed.

...

ATL

"Oh my fucking God." Me Gabby and Erica said as we pulled up at the house.

" Me Gabby and Erica said as we pulled up at the house