Chapter 27: Eyes Don't Lie

I see you working, tryna be an angel for me Nobody's perfect, no lie
You acting scared on purpose, with the devil all on your shoulder He be lurking and girl, I know you want it
‘Cause your eyes don’t lie, eyes don’t lie, eyes don’t lie, eyes don’t lie You’re trying hard to fight it, you can’t deny it ‘Cause your eyes don’t lie, eyes don’t lie, eyes don’t lie, eyes don’t lie
You try so hard, but you want it
       -Chris Brown
...

The next day (Monday February 1st)
Ashanti pov

I woke up and still was not in the mood. I'm still mad at my mom and brother and everyone else who knew and didn't tell me.

I just got out of bed and headed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

...

I got out and started on my hair just a simple flat iron. When I was done I but on a grayish blue body suit and then did some light make.

 When I was done I but on a grayish blue body suit and then did some light make

ashanti_gonzalez 😍😘

I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

"Good morning." My mom said as I put on my black and red jays.

"Morning." I said to her fake smiling.

"Shanti I know you mad-" She started and I cut her off.

"Naw ma I'm not I just been lied too my whole life." I said looking at her. "But you we're 'protecting' me right?" I said and she didn't say anything and I walked out the door.

...

I walked up to Chris who was at my locker.

"Hey baby." I said and kissed his lips but he didn't kiss me back. "What wrong?" I asked him.

"What the hell you got on?" He asked me looking me up and down and I laughed.

"Something you can take off later if you give me a kiss." I said smiling and he smriked.

"These niggas bet not be looking at you with yo fine ass." He said and leaned and and kissed me and deepen it and put me against the lockers as we kissed and he started to squeeze my ass.

"Brown enough go to class." One of the teachers said and Chris just looked at her while sucking on my bottom lip. He ingnored her and started kissing me again.

I pulled back and looked at him and smiled.

"I'll see you later baby." I said to Chris and he smiled and I walked away as he smaked my ass as I walked away.

I mad my way to class and sat down and Rael walked in and looked at me and smriked and then came and sat by me.

"Wassup ma." He said.

"Rael look you nice and everything but you already know that I'm with Chris and he would fuck you up and if you tried to holla." I said smiling at him.

"Why him though, didn't I ask you out before him." He said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry but like I said I'm with Chris." I said.

...

"So how's your day going baby?" Chris asked me smiling as we sat at the lunch table.

"Ok how bout yours?" I asked him.

"Amazing." He said and leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back and he tounge explored my mouth.

"Um we trying to eat, and what happened to yall fighting every 5 minutes?" Erica said.

"We put that behind us." I said smiling and he bit his lip and looked down.

"Awe so y'all put it behind y'all when you was hitting it from back." Tyga said and Chris chuckled and dapped him up as I sat there and blushed.

"She know her ass forgot about it when I was hitting it from the front." Chris said and I threw a fry at him.

"Shut up." I said laughing and he looked at me and smriked.

...

"Have a great day." I said to the customer and handed them their change. "I'm so ready to go home." I said to qunicy as I hopped up on the counter.

"Naw you just missing chris." He said and I smiled.

"I do, he at practice and I'm here all lonely." I said fake pouting.

"You go me." He said.

"You right you right." I said and falica walked in smiling and shit.

"Let me handle her so yo ass won't say shit he said but she wakes over before he could talk.

"Is Chris here?" She asked me.

"Naw, and if he was you wouldn't be talking to my man." I told her.

"You mean mine, we were together before y'all." She said.

"See bitch exactly you pass I'm present." I said fake smiling at her.

"Sorry to tell you but we're present, as in me and my baby." She said rubbing her stomach.

I was finna get off the counter and qunicy stood in front on me.

"Don't Shanti." He said and I held back the tears and walked in the back to punch out and grab my stuff.

I pushed passed the bitch and out the store and out the mall to my car.

...

"Chris!" I yelled walking in the gym to see him shooting around with the rest of the team.

"Aye everybody take 5." He said and jogged over to me. "Wassup baby I'm practicing." He said and I just looked up at him with my arms crossed.

"Did you get that hoe pregnant?" I asked him and he just looked at me. "Yes or no!?" I yelled and some of the guys looked at me.

"No, who, I don't even know who you talking about." He said and I just looked at him.

"Chris tell me you didn't get falica pregnant." I said to him.

"No baby, I haven't touched that girl since we've been talking, so if she is pregnant she at least got to be 4 to 5 months and she anit showing." He said.

"Chris don't lie to me." I told him looking him in his eyes.

"Baby I'm not, I anit touch her, or anybody since we been together." He said looking me in my eyes and he whipped my tears.

"If you lieing that yo dick." I said and walked away.

Chris pov

"If you lieing that's yo dick." Shanti said and walked away.

I love my Abby but she crazy as hell. I chuckled and walked back over to the court and started running drills.

"Nigga what was that?" Tyga asked me.

"Falica said that she was pregnant by me." I said.

"Is she?" August asked me.

"Hell I anit touch her in months." I said shaking my head no.