Chapter 34: Don't Lie

Women lie, men lie, women lie, men lie Women lie, men lie, numbers don't lie Women lie, men lie, women lie, men lie Say what you want but the pockets don't lie Women lie, men lie, women lie, men lie Women lie, men lie, numbers don't lie Women lie, men lie, women lie, men lie Say what you want but the pockets don't lie
    -Chris Brown
...

2 months later (Monday April 22nd)
Chris pov

As I was sitting in class I was finishing up the drawing of my baby from a while ago that I never got to finish.

My life is now boring. Besides work and my baby and friends it's just boring. Prom in next month and I still haven't found what I'm wearing but my baby has. She's excited as hell and I'm just happy she's happy.

My dad or her dad haven't came around or anything so I guess they done.

The bell rung and I immediately got up and was the first nigga out of the class and my baby was standing there waiting for me.

"Chris you better get yo hoe before she loses her life." Ashanti said as we walked down the hallway.

"She anit my nothing and what the bitch do now?" He asked me.

"The bitch keep playing on my phone and I already told this bitch I'm not the fucking one." She said as we walked out the school.

"Baby don't let her get to you." I said as I walked her to her car.

"I'll try, I'll see you at work." She said and kissed my lips and got in her car.

...

I walked out of detention and ad I was walking down the hall I got pulled in the janitors closet and pushed against the wall and falica strated to unblucked my pants.

I need this shit right now me and Shanti anit fuck in about almost 2 weeks and that weird cause normally we fuck every chance we get. I was knocked out my thoughts when her tongue flicked over my head and she started to stuck with everything she could.

...

Ashanti pov

I was at work and Chris still wasn't here. I'm bored as hell because it just me and Quincy well he the only person I fuck with here.

"Where this nigga at he 30 minutes late." Qunicy said as I sighed.

"I don't even know." I said and a few seconds later Chris walked in. "There's my baby." I said smiling and ran up to him and hugged him and he hugged me back and I took in his sent and it wasn't his normal one it smelled sweet or something. "Yo ass is late" I said to him and followed him to the back and he punched in.

"My fault I talked in detention and got another hour." He said and I could tell he was lieing because his voice went up.

"Oh well anyways, yo ass shouldn't have talked." I said and he chuckled and walked up to me.

"I love you baby, never forget that." He said and I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too." I said smiling. "On another note I got fitted for my dress and I just can't wait for you too see it." I said and he smiled and bit his lip.

"Let me take you out after work baby. We anit been on a date since like last month." He said. "Show you some love." He said and I smiled and he smiled and I nodded and he smiled and looked at the clock on the wall.

"What's on your neck?" I asked him touching his neck.

"I don't know baby nothing." He said and he lied.

"Your going to lie to me?" I asked him and he moved my hand.

"I'm not lieing baby it's nothing." He said and I just looked at him.

"I can't go out tonight I got shit to do." I said rolling my eyes trying to walk back out but he grabbed me.

"Stop lieing girl." He said bitting his lips.

"Tell yo self that." I said snatched away and walked out.

...

"I don't know, I feel like he's cheating on me." I said to Gabby as we sat on her bed.

"You wanna throw hands bitch." She said to me and my phone rang and I looked at it and it was that bitch Falica.

"What the hell I tell you about calling my phone." I said.

"I know what you said but do you really want to do this. Your so call 'nigga' still wants me." She said and I rolled my eyes. "At least that's what he said when he was fucking the shit out of me in the janitors closet." She said and I couldn't reply. "I just thought you should know." She said and hung up.

"What's wrong?" Gabby asked me.

"He cheated on me." I said and tears started to fall down my face.

"What do you mean, what if she was lieing." She said and I laid back on her bed.

"Gabby she wasn't, he lied about detention and he smelled like a fucking girls with hickeys on his neck." I said. "Gabby how could he do this to me?" I said and the tears just kept coming.

"Look girl you don't need Chris you could do so much better then him. Your a beautiful wonderful girl and any guy would be lucky to have you. Shiiiiit if I was a boy I'd kiss, marry, and smash yo fine ass." She said laughing and I did the same.

"Thanks girl." I said whipping my tears.

"Girl fuck him get back on yo grind and start playing with these niggas like toys." She said and I smiled at her.

"Did you just as you would smash me?" I asked her laughing and she did the same. "I swear my best friend is gay as hell." I said.

"Well hey if you anit gay to yo bestie who you go be gay to." She said and I laughed with her.

She always know how to make me smile no matter what.