Chapter 4: Sensitive heart

"Jimin? When should we?" Jungkook still questioned as Jimin began to think.

          "Friday... Around this time at the coffee shop." Jimin claimed. "I don't have work that day."

           "I can make it." Jungkook added. "It's such a great idea... I want to actually get to know you more, we could become close friends." Jungkook smiled and held the black mystery book in his hands and walked off with a smile.

         Jimin leaned on the big book case as he catched Jungkook's contagious smile. While he watched the younger walk out of the section, Jimin heard a cart moving from behind him.

            "Wow, Jimin!" Namjoon moved his cart up to talk to the boy. Namjoon's cart now only had a few children books. "A date?"

         "No! not a date. We are just going out as friends and nothing more.."

        "Oh, I understand." Namjoon smirked while looking around. "I know something when I see it!"

        Jimin scoffed and walked out of the aisle aswell. Jimin remained at the library until his shift began and by 5:40pm, Jungkook wandered into the pregnancy and adulthood section... He read books and magazines of abortions and other harmful things of parenthood. Jimin watched Jungkook slowly bring himself to read such a thing... But when he got around the page of still-born children, he began to tear up.. Jimin knew what pages Jungkook would be in from a distance because Jimin did once wander over there to see what there was in store for him if he ever finds a lover who will get him pregnant. Any gender can give birth, it all relied on where the male's sperm traveled. There was many type of people out there, the heterosexuals, who gave birth easily.. and the homosexuals who were able to give birth all depending on the dominant making the bottom pregnant.

         Jimin already saw himself as a bottom... he asked his friend Namjoon to be honest on what he looks more of and Namjoon claimed Jimin was more of a bottom. It was no secret Jimin went over those books, he just lived in constant fear of those things. The young man understood how tough it was for someone who loves to take care of children, discover things so brutally like this... Jungkook didn't seem like a guy who was able to take in such a tragedy. The younger shut the book and covered his mouth and face beginning to cry. It was just a simple book... why would he cry like this? Jimin knew it was a sad world out there but it was nothing the man can do... Maybe Jungkook was just sensitive guy.

          Jimin thought the man might need a bit talking. So, Jimin went over to the younger and smiled. He patted the man's back and rubbed it softly to comfort him. "Jungkook... Are you feeling well?" Jimin asked in worry.

           Jungkook looked up and quickly tried to dry his eyes. "I-I'm sorry... I'm in the parenthood section aren't I?"

            Jimin nodded. "Anything you want to let me know?"

          "I was just feeling lonely while I read about... abortion..." Jungkook claimed and set the book down. "I think I'm very sensitive..."

          "Theres no problem in that, you just care about children." Jimin stated whispering to him. "If you need anything, approach me.. talk to me.. I want to help you." Jimin claimed as Jungkook looked down.

           "Thankyou for the offer." Jungkook stood up and changed the conversation. "Did you eat anything today? It's important to eat." Jungkook asked, he sounded like a worried mother.

          "Y-yeah!" Jimin lied. In reality, Namjoon actually brought Jimin a muffin and coffee so that's what he went by with.

          Jungkook tilted his head. "What did you have?" Jungkook wondered.

          "Oh! Um.. J-just the usual... You know, seaweed rolled rice with an egg?"

          Jungkook began to laugh at what Jimin said. "Jimin! Did you just cook anything?"

         "I-I... Well? Yes.." Jimin lied again.

          Jungkook smiled staring at the boy and walked off. "Whenever you are hungry, tell me." Jungkook claimed as Jimin wanted to take the offer but didn't want to seem too needy.

         "O-okay..." Jimin then began to wonder, "He's very kind.." Jimin thought. Jungkook becomes very sensitive when it came to children and he would always remain at the library.. Nothing seemed shady about it..maybe Jungkook enjoyed books and stayed there everyday so he wouldn't have to face whatever was at his house that waited for him to come back.. Jimin always believed that, Jungkook lives in an unstable home. It wasn't a fact, it was a feeling.

        Jungkook just loved being around crowds of people and when it'll be time to head home for the day... He would only wait for the last employee to leave and would leave aswell walking home with a quiet and blank face as if he held something within him that harmed him everytime he would look back at it... However, this was only what Jimin thought... Jimin had to stay quiet about his comments because if it is true, he wouldn't want to offend Jungkook in any way. But, it never hurted to touch onto the subject with Namjoon, surely Namjoon had his own thoughts on the young man.