Chapter 33: Eyes full of lust~

Jimin found his legs closing in around Jungkook as he felt the younger place his left hand down on the bed to support himself up as he had his fingers in Jimin slowly inserting the third in now.

          "S-stop! Fuck me!" Jimin huffed demanding Jungkook. "M-make love to me!"

           Jungkook looked up at Jimin's impatient blindfolded face. He only cracked a smirk hearing Jimin grow horny. Jimin didn't want to be fingered, he wanted Jungkook inside of him.

        Jungkook pulled his fingers out and sucked them gently as he opened the box of condoms and removed the wrapper to take out the condom. Jungkook rolled the condom onto his cock and looked up at Jimin's lips. Jungkook layed next to Jimin as he lifted Jimin's leg up, slowly positioning himself at Jimin's wet, lubricated asshole now. "Such a good little boy.. spreading your legs for me..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear. Jungkook was younger but the way he acted made him feel like he was the older one here.

          Jimin had to lay sideways so Jungkook can thrust into him swiftly. Jungkook pushed himself in as Jimin got a feeling of how big Jungkook was. Jimin nearly teared up feeling Jungkook press himself in! Jungkook waited for Jimin to give him a sign to continue so he wouldn't break the older, "Jimi-"

          "Go.. Please more~" Jimin huffed as Jungkook held Jimin's leg higher surprised on Jimin's flexibility. Jungkook moved his hand under Jimin to reach Jimin's member and jerk him off as he thrusted.

          "AHH~" Jimin moaned as his cheeks grew hot already feeling Jungkook thrust. Jungkook was so good at pleasuring Jimin, the wet sound of Jungkook's thrusts made Jimin huff. Jimin couldn't see Jungkook's figure now but can feel him. Jimin dropped his hand onto the covers of the bed and held it tightly moaning at how good Jungkook thrusted and touched his member making the older whine.

            "OH- JungkOoK~ h-ah...ah ahh~" Jimin moaned. It was tough to keep silent but Jungkook only thrusted harder as he groaned and teased Jimin to hear him moan louder. "Mm-mmm~" Jimin whimpered while Jungkook played with the tip of Jimin's cock.

             Jimin turned his head wanting to look at Jungkook atleast catch a glimpse of his figure. Jungkook locked lips with Jimin feeling the older moan into the kiss. The dominant sucked Jimin's bottom lip hearing Jimin let out a moan as he still thrusted upwards.

            "S-say it~ say you love me~" Jimin moaned and huffed along Jungkook's lips as Jungkook pulled away to thrust into Jimin, now facing Jimin on top as he was on his knees pulling Jimin's hips up to thrust.

          "My prince..." Jungkook whispered leaning in as he thrusted into Jimin now facing him. He kissed Jimin's lips licking along his bottom lip hearing Jimin huff. "I love you." Jungkook whispered as he continued to suck Jimin's neck. "I love you soo much..." Jungkook whispered again and again sucking Jimin's skin until it grew purple.

           Jungkook sat up as he continued to thrust into Jimin hearing Jimin moan in between. "Ah~ JUNGKOOK! P-please b-be gentle!" Jimin cried as Jungkook grinded into Jimin going a bit more gentle so he wouldn't break the condom. Jungkook set Jimin's flexible legs back as he spreaded them hearing Jimin hiss at Jungkook's sudden force. "Ah! Mm- Jungkoook I-I'm wet.." Jimin mewled as Jungkook kept slipping himself in and out of Jimin. "Ng-gh! Mm~ Jungkook- yes ahh-ha"

           Jungkook held Jimin's perfect hips in place thrusting in while he licked his lips. How did Jungkook allow himself to fuck Jimin like this, before work? Jimin's phone ringed, it was an alarm to remind him to read to the kids at the library.

           Jungkook couldn't stop now he reached over to his phone that layed on the table near the bed and dismissed the alarm. He could barely hear the alarm over Jimin's loud moans, surely the kids at the library wouldn't mind if Jungkook atleast missed one reading session.

            After Jungkook dismissed the alarm he placed his phone back as he continued to pummel into Jimin slowly but sexually penetrating the wet entrance as Jimin pre-cummed onto the bed.

            "Ahh~ Jungkook.. You're so good~ I want to cum~" Jimin moaned as he felt Jungkook's hands slowly come to hold Jimin's.

          Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips again obsessed with the soft plump lips of the other. "Show me how much you love it... Cum~" Jungkook cooed now moving himself in deep as Jimin gasped raising his legs onto Jungkook's hips and locking them there as Jungkook thrusted in deep until Jimin couldn't keep in his cum to last longer.

           Jimin came out of breath and panting as his body shaked. It was like his body wasn't used to this but it was a good experience. The cum reached all over Jungkook's plevis and chest. Jungkook finally pulled out now that he came into the condom. He took off the wet sticky condom covered in white cum and tossed it anywhere. He crawled up on Jimin and panted on the older's chest raising his tired hand to lift the blind off of Jimin.

            Jimin was out of breath still panting as he kept his eyes closed. Jungkook let out a giggle looking up at the older until Jimin opened his eyes to meet with Jungkook's glistening eyes that shined with morning lust.