Chapter 96: Proposal

"We aren't going to ever hear from her! She'll be gone for a long time!" Jungkook said slowly turning Jimin to face him. "Jimin~ open the other gifts I got for you..." Jungkook demanded as Jimin nodded. He had to avoid the big present but he was already growing curious.

"W-what about the big present over there?" Jimin asked pointing to the present behind the others.

"You get to open that when all of the other gifts are already opened. So after I open mines." Jungkook claimed as Jimin nodded.

Jimin reached to a big, black gift bag that caught his attention. This bag was for Jimin, as Jimin parted the decoration tissue paper and pulled it away to see what it was. Jimin looked down to see there was an outfit of him. This time it wasn't no jumpsuit or baby related things like baby food, it was actually grown up clothes! Jimin took out the beautiful clothes to see there was a black plaid sleeved top with striped black and white sleeved under shirt and ripped white jeans to go with it. Jimin smiled and looked at the outfit glad he didn't see any baby items for him. Jimin set the clothes down and thanked Jungkook for it. He absolutely loved the attire and Jungkook was proud of himself to see Jimin look proudly at the jeans and sleeved top.

"Go on~ theres more on the other gift." Jungkook added as Jimin brought out the other box. Jimin took away the wrapping paper to see what it was. By looking at the box, Jimin knew it had to be shoes. Jimin lifted the lid and saw a pair of timberlands there. Jimin giggled and shobed Jungkook. "Oh Jungkook! You got us all timberlands?"

"Yes, we all can wear it as a family. But until our babies are born we can both use ours together while we go out." Jungkook suggested as Jimin held up the shoes nodding happily. Jimin sat back onto the cushion. He didn't care if most of these gifts wasn't enough. To others, they would see this as regular items that mean nothing but to Jimin, he treasured all of this.

Jimin quickly brought out Jungkook's gifts from under the tree. There was three gifts for Jungkook. One was small and wrapped in a sliver box, a big box almost the size of the mystery and another was a gift bag containing things within it. "I made sure I got the best gifts for you.. You may not think it's good but, I took time to pick it out, buy it and wrap it." Jimin stated. "Please enjoy them." Jimin handed Jungkook the three gifts and Jungkook decided to open the gift bag one. Jungkook drew the tissue decorating paper apart and saw a box of cologne, creams and face mask kit with a long box that contained two necklaces.

Jungkook pulled out the kit with skin care and absolutely loved it. He held a big smile opening it and taking out the bottle of strong cologne. "Thankyou so much Jimin!" Jungkook giggled and sprayed the cologne onto his wrists to smell it. "I love this!"

"Continue, you have two more gifts." Jimin smiled as he still held his new pairs of shoes.

Jungkook checked back into the gift bag to see the necklaces. These were the couple necklaces used to show that you belonged to someone else. Jimin picked out one that had two pieces of hearts in one necklace. Jimin watched Jungkook hold it up and look at the letters engraved into them. The letters engraved was "My P.Jm" and the other half of the heart had "My J.Jk"

Jungkook covered his mouth smiling. He couldn't stop blushing now. He took a moment to put the necklaces on eachother and give Jimin a kiss. "Oh Jimin this only makes my gifts look bad compared to yours!" Jungkook joked. Already quickly moving onto the next gifts.

"Jungkook~ I love your gifts." Jimin added as Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin into his arms and hugged him close while he was opening the next gifts. Jungkook opened the next two gifts and he received red and white clothings with a checkered expensive jacket and a dark black watch. With these gifts, Jungkook was already wearing the watch and the jacket over his shirtless body.

Jungkook held Jimin close hearing him giggle. "Jungkook~ before I open the next gift, take off the jacket!"

"And why is that?" Jungkook asked into Jimin's ear.

"Well..." Jimin sat up and gently removed Jungkook's jacket. "I like seeing you like this~ you look so-"

"Oh don't finish that sentence." Jungkook laughed and took off the jacket to watch how Jimin brought out the last gift from the tree and oopened it. Jimin peeled off the wrapping to open the box and see another box wrapped the same inside. Jimin repeated, he tore off the wrapping and opened the box to see it was the same thing as the boxes got smaller. Jimin turned to Jungkook and shoved him. "Such a tease!" Jimin giggled and continued as Jimin got to the final box eventually.

"This is the last I promise, babe~" Jungkook laughed as Jimin held up the last box. He peeled the wrapping paper and noticed it was a medium sized, black, ring box. Jimin only thought it would be a necklace, so Jimin slowly opened it seeing the inside was white and when he fully opened it... There layed the shiny engagement ring Jungkook purchased for Jimin!

Jungkook moved his hands hands up Jimin's torso and placed his head over Jimin's shoulder giving him another gentle kiss. "My prince~" Jungkook said pressing his lips against Jimin's neck again and again as Jimin kept staring at the beautiful ring. The older boy felt Jungkook kiss him on his skin and felt like he was going to tear up just by seeing the ring, knowing what this meant. Jungkook grinned as he moved his hands down to rest on Jimin's thighs, still keeping his head over Jimin's shoulder. "Will you marry me...?" he asked, noticing Jimin began to cry... These tears didn't mean sadness or regret... It was something greater. This was tears of joy.