Chapter 42: Protected~

Jungkook kept thrusting into Jimin until he felt like changing the position now, he thrusted and pulled out hearing Jimin mewl once he pulled out too soon. "Jungkook-" Jimin whimpered wanting more as Jungkook let out a laugh turning Jimin over to lay on his front as Jungkook rolled up the man's Jumpsuit over to show Jimin's ass. Jungkook gently kissed Jimin's soft skin on his rear licking and sucking the skin, leaving a hickey on him. Jimin pressed his face onto the couch huffing. "Jungkook... please fuck me~" Jimin whimpered as Jungkook licked along Jimin's anus gently licking Jimin's rim teasing him more.

             Jungkook smiled kissing Jimin's skin while running his hands along Jimin's thighs. "Don't get impatient with me, my little prince..." Jungkook whispered as he decided to give Jimin what he wanted. Jungkook thrusted back into Jimin holding Jimin's hips tightly and gently giving the man's ass a squeeze. "Everything you are... Is mine..."

            Jimin nodded out of breath as Jungkook was thrusting into the man. Jimin moaned onto the couch and huffing as he couldn't keep his eyes open. The man fluttered his eyes feeling Jungkook pick up the pace. Jimin didn't want to think about how Jungkook was planning to avoid getting Jimin pregnant... Maybe Jungkook had something for Jimin to prevent it.

           Jungkook thrusted and thrusted until he felt his cum jump out of his tip inside of Jimin releasing his semen deep into Jimin.

              Jimin felt it inside of him, he didn't know what to do but he loved it. Jimin gasped enjoying the white fluid flow inside of him making Jimin moan and shiver as Jungkook resumed thrusting until Jimin came aswell. Jimin came onto the couch shutting his eyes and panting. "Ahh... Ahh-ha... Ah.. Jung...k-kook.." Jimin mewled silently, Jungkook finally pulled out helping Jimin reach his climax. The younger pulled Jimin's jumpsuit sleeves off of his lover's frail body.

            "Was that better than the first?" Jungkook asked setting the jumpsuit down as Jimin was catching his breath and nodding.

              Jungkook smiled, layed next to Jimin and pulled the man onto his chest leaving Jimin to lay ontop comfortably as Jungkook sat up slightly. Jimin crawled up to Jungkook and locked lips with him again moaning softly feeling Jungkook tug on Jimin's bottom lip with his teeth tenderly. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered.

             "Yes?" Jungkook wondered moving his hands down onto Jimin's ass gently sliding his finger along Jimin's hole.

           "Y-you didn't wear protection.... A-am I going to get pregnant?" Jimin asked as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

        "No Jimin... Everything you'll need to avoid that is in the bag I brought..."

          "D-do I need to take it now?" Jimin asked.

          "Not so suddenly... It's okay I'll let you know~" Jungkook kissed Jimin as the man smiled into the kiss. He knew Jungkook would keep him safe... However, Jimin did think having a child wouldn't be that bad...

         The thought of having a child with Jungkook actually made him make a smile while he was kissing his lover. Just having a little child running around made Jimin think they'll be closer.... And there won't be no more jumpsuits and pacifiers for Jimin! Although, Jimin couldn't get too into this idea... He couldn't do this without letting Jungkook in on the idea too, besides.. He still had yet to enjoy the moments he'd spend with Jungkook like this. But Jimin didn't throw the idea away, he still kept it in his mind..
____________________________________

            A baby was crying in the crib... The room was all white and there was no walls.. The room only had a pink crib and a cloud mobile on top. Jungkook stepped in wearing the same suit and tie he used on his daughters funeral... Jungkook looked around... approaching the crib until the cries died down into cooes. Jungkook backed away shaking his head. The blame overcame him. He shook his head not wanting to see Lila... Out of everyone he cared about... Lila was someone he didn't want to see... But why?

         Jungkook teared up and backed away covering his eyes not wanting to look at the baby in the crib. He didn't look over the crib to see if it was her but Jungkook didn't want this... He stumbled back and the room only grew dark and the baby cooes stopped.

            "Jungkook..." Called out a familiar voice as Jungkook quickly turned his head to see Jimin standing there with an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. Jimin was using a hospital patient gown as he had a baby bump on his stomach.... The bump was big almost like Jimin was around the third trimester. Jimin smiled looking at Jungkook. "Jungkook..."
____________________________________

             "Jungkook!" Jimin shook Jungkook awake after hearing Jungkook constantly move shaking his head like he was having an attack! It scared Jimin and woke him up. "W-WAKE UP!"

             Jungkook jolted awake and sighed laying back on the couch seeing Jimin was there trying to wake him up in the first place. "Oh thank god.." Jungkook sighed in relief, luckily it was only a bad dream... But what could it be? Jungkook saw Jimin standing as a patient with a baby bump... Did this mean he was he going to get Jimin pregnant soon?