Chapter 58: Looking into it

Jimin thought it over and over in his head. He was pregnant! But he knew not to get too excited just yet, he still needed to check the pregnancy stick to really see if he was expecting.

           Jimin took a few magazines and books to look into this more on being a parent. He was more than ready for this. Jimin was even excited! Jimin walked back to the desk and set them down next to him as he began to look at the magazines of do's and don'ts about what to eat and what not to eat, what to do and what not to do now.

         Jimin came across this section on the article that talked about seafood, what to eat from it and seafood that is not cosidered healthy for the baby.
____________________________________

"It's safe to eat shellfish during pregnancy, as long as it's been thoroughly cooked. Any bacteria or viruses are usually killed by thorough cooking. However, if toxins are present, they won't be completely removed by cooking. If you have any concerns, you may prefer not to eat shellfish while you're
 pregnant."
____________________________________

              Jimin quickly looked through his lunch box to make sure but noticed there was Lobster gimbap Jungkook has prepared for Jimin. "..I can't eat anything raw.." Jimin thought. Surely it was cleaned out but Jimin wasn't going to take any chances. The man set the magazine down after reading and thought before he gets home, he could stop by the store to get a pregnancy stick to check if he was really pregnant. Jimin felt these symptoms but needed proof for when he was going to come clean to Jungkook about it.

            After Jungkook was finished reading to the children, he made sure he walked up to Jimin before he left to work. "Hi Jimin~" Jungkook walked up to Jimin as the older quickly hid the books and magazines!

             "H-Hi Jungkook... Leaving so soon?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

             "Yes, I'll be on my way." Jungkook realized Jimin was covering up something with papers and had books flipped over on the blank pages so nothing can be shown. "What are you reading there, babe?" Jungkook asked as he tried to peak over Jimin's desk to see what Jimin was reading.

             "M-Mystery books!" Jimin called out as Jungkook let out a laugh.

             "I like mystery... Can I see it?" Jungkook asked but Jimin just felt like his heart stopped.

              "I-I really like this book." Jimin claimed as Jungkook nodded.

              "I see how it is~ give me a kiss before I go." Jungkook claimed as Jimin pulled on Jungkook's shirt collar to bring him close enough to kiss. "Love you.."

          "Mm- I love you too~ have a great day at work." Jimin claimed as Jungkook gently pulled away from the hug carefully.

            "Remember what I said, take it easy and please eat." Jungkook stated already walking off as Jimin waved.

              When Jungkook left, Jimin quickly pulled out the magazines and books, continuing to read it. Suddenly he watched a shadow tower over his magazine page, when he looked up he noticed Namjoon reading along with him. "I-I can explain.." Jimin stuttered.

         Namjoon chuckled and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Please tell me you are just curious."

          "I'm not." Jimin replied as Namjoon took a moment and pointed to Jimin's stomach.

            "Are you....?" Namjoon asked.

             "Maybe.." Jimin responded making Namjoon smile in glee.

              "REALLY?! With who?!" Namjoon asked excitingly.

           "Namjoon! You should already know.." Jimin stated.

           "Jeon Jungkook. I see." Namjoon nudged Jimin's shoulder. "When did you know?"

           "I've been recently getting symptoms about this... I then looked into it and found out today. But I will test it to see if I really am."

          "That's well! tell me once you get the results." Namjoon responded. "Does Jungkook know yet? Will you surprise him?"

          "He doesn't know anything about this... I'm scared he won't love me. He gave me pills but I refused to take them so here I am now... Praying he won't kill me." Jimin sighed as he noticed Namjoon's eyes widened.

          "You faked taking it?!"

          "I want to let him know, that it's okay to fall in love, it's okay to have a child.. He hasn't moved on from his daughter's death from two months ago!"

           "Has it already been two months already? Wow." Namjoon commented. "But you should let him know.. Please don't hide this from him! Or else he will become very angry to know you kept this as a secret."

            "Either way, I think he'll hurt me." Jimin whispered to Namjoon. "I still don't know what he's capable of doing! I never ventured to his bad side... And I do NOT want to see what thats like!"

         "The most kindest, happiest people can also be the most scariest and furious at times." Namjoon claimed. He was right. Jungkook was a bit shady, and Jimin was nervous to know what would br Jungkook's reaction on this.. Hopefully he wouldn't change his mind on loving Jimin.