Chapter 100: Still here(SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Jimin and Jungkook soon got home and were getting ready for bed. Jimin was brushing his teeth as he wore his chritmas PJ's. A long snowman sweater and long red bottoms with snow balls decorated on it. Jimin was brushing his teeth as he rolled his pink hair back and rested his hands on his hips. Jungkook was right, things were going to be better for the two now. All was left was to hope for the best now. Jungkook and Jimin didn t know that Je-anne had a change of heart after Namjoon talked to her. They were able to relate to how things were and accepted reality. Namjoon stopped Je-anne before she digged a bigger hole for herself, he was proud to say he changed her mindset.

          Jungkook stepped in wearing matching Pj's with Jimin and smiled by the door way. He already washed his face and brushed his teeth and now he waited to hold Jimin close now. "Ready to sleep, my beautiful finace?~"

        Jimin rinsed his mouth with mouth wash and smiled at Jungkook once he was finished. "You come up with so much cute names and all I have for you is Jungkook and dear."

             "I have no problem with you calling me dear~" Jungkook smirked and held out his hand. "Come to me and show me that ring of yours~"

            Jimin giggled and walked up to Jungkook holding his hand as Jungkook pulled Jimin close to look at the ring. "What are you going to do to me?~" Jimin asked lowering his voice while Jungkook moved his head in closer with Jimin.

             "I'm going to look at you~" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he held up Jimin's hand that had the silver ring sitting on his ring finger. "You look so beautiful with it~" Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin. "You never told me when you wanted to get married...where you want to get married..."

           Jimin giggled and cupped Jungkook's face. "I love holding your face like this~" Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook again. "I want to get married.. Around spring.. When the flowers are out.. When the sun will set by the ocean. I want to marry you by a place that has full beautiful green grass, a nice ocean from the distance and before the sun sets.." Jimin explained.

            "You will have whatever you want~ but Jimin.. What if the babies were to come early? You know how male pregnancy is different from female.. You'll get things sooner." Jungkook pointed out.

       "Oh.. I never realized that. But it's fine, that's when I want to marry you! It's where I want to marry you too!"

          "I'll make it happen, I want the best things for my prince~" Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin again. Soon the couple layed in bed together snuggling as always. Jungkook always has his hands on Jimin's stomach to seem like the four was sleeping together cutely. This was Jungkook's favorite thing to do when he had to sleep. Now, Jungkook didn't ever looked back on how he blamed himself on his daughters death. Jungkook was confident in moving on now with his future babies and his fiance Park Jimin.. Soon to be Jeon Jimin.

           As Jungkook slept soundly, he began to dream... Dreams lately never surfaced ever since he stopped feeling afraid. But times when he would dream would be a good thing.. Or a bad thing. His last dream was when he heard a baby coo from the crib and he knew it was Lila.. He just didn't want to see her at all... In his mind, he wasn't ready to see her. Jungkook believed if he finally looked over her crib, it would mean he lets her go and will soon forget about her.... This is why he hesitated.
____________________________________

         Jungkook was dreaming.. He opened his eyes to see Jimin wasnt around.. The room was all white, quite similar to Jungkook's past dream... He got up from a blank white bed and started walking. He noticed when he looked down, he was using his attire of a suit and tie he used the day she died in his arms. Normally Jungkook would start to panic now that he was alone in his dream... But now? He was calm.. He heard the baby cooes and grew familiar to this. Jungkook was aware that this was Lila.. The giggles sounded the same.

            Jungkook approached the crib and stepped up. He no longer hesitated and looked over the crib and noticed Lila there... She was wearing a white small frilly dress, she was healthy and calm.. Just how Jungkook always wanted to see her. Jungkook smiled happily not shedding any tears as he held his hand out to hold the small infant's soft hand. "I haven't forgotten about you, Lila..." Jungkook whispered as the baby kept looking into his eyes. The blame he had on himself was no longer there... Just seeing his daughter was good enough for him.. He no longer felt tense and hurt anymore.

"How would I ever forget my princess?" Jungkook carried Lila and hugged her gently. "I'm sorry your hero couldn't be there on time... I couldn't stop beating myself up about it! Just know... When I have other children.. You'll still hold a special place in my heart forever. You'll forever be my first daughter and I will never forget about how happy you made me feel. Such a love back then... Still grows today." Jungkook looked at Lila place her hands over Jungkook's nose and moving her newborn hands around carefully. "Here you won't suffer, Lila.... My princess is in heaven.. Smiling back at me~"
____________________________________

            Jungkook woke up and had his arms wrapped around himself like he was still holding Lila... It was like the dream was so real that he felt her soft hands. Jungkook smiled wiping a small tear that escaped and got up to head over to Lila's room.

         Jungkook smiled looking around inside of the room. He finally walked in... Not to cry but to smile knowing Lila was in heaven living with a healthy heart. Jungkook turned on the lights and smiled moving his hand along the empty baby crib. It wasn't long until his Fiance soon woke up and found Jungkook in the room. Jimin walked in prepared to help him in any way but there was no tears that shed in this room.

           The atmosphere was finally happy in this room... No longer gloomy. Jimin walked in and saw Jungkook smile holding a picture of Lila. "Jungkook... Coming to bed soon?"

          "I'll be there... Give me time please." Jungkook replied still holding the picture.

           "Ah.. I see." Jimin smiled and walked around the room. "You seem happy now... Why?"

           "I know she's in heaven... I saw her.. She saw me.." Jungkook turned to face Jimin. "I'm not sad now that I'm here... I'm happy."

          Jimin walked up to Jungkook and hugged him. "Maybe now.. We can have this room for our twins.. Don't you think so too?"

           Jungkook looked around and nodded. "Yes. Before I feared letting this room go because I thought if I did Lila would be lost forever.. But now? I know she will still be here.... Healthier than she was before." Jungkook smiled and dried his tears of joy. "I'm not afraid anymore.." the younger claimed and held Jimin's hand looking around the room one last time before walking out with his fiance by his side.