Chapter 10: The rare jacket

"Jealous? N-no! I'm not Jungkook. I-I just don't think it's a good thing to keep her things here... Of course you have this fear! You remind yourself of your ex, Je-anne.."

           "The room is okay... Nothing's wrong with it." Jungkook whispered looking down as Jimin closed the book and walked up to Jungkook.

          "I can show you how to overcome your fears..." Jimin gazed into Jungkook's eyes as the younger remained silent. His eyes gleamed just staring at the boy in silence... "Jungkook... I don't know what you have.. what caused you to be like this but I can assure you I can treat it and make you overcome this." Jimin smiled and walked to the door holding the book. "We should start soon! I want to he-"

            "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked walking to Jimin as the older turned around and looked pretty confused for a second there.

           "I'll need to get home. I have the book so I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

            "You're not going anywhere." Jungkook pressed his hand on the door keeping it shut. "Do you really think I'll let you leave?"

              "Jungkook.... W-wha-"

            "Not without this." Jungkook took off his jacket and placed it over Jimin's shoulders to wrap the pink haired boy in the oversized black jacket. "It gets cool at night and I don't want you to get a cold. If you get sick from walking home without a jacket, I don't know what I'll do." Jungkook smiled and opened the door. "Go well."

           Jimin placed on his shoes in silence and smiled before he left. "Stay well." Jimin said holding the book close and walking out with Jungkook's jacket. Jungkook closed the door while Jimin was walking along the sidewalk. The older began to feel Jungkook was getting lonely and almost wanted to run back into the house to stay there with him... But he knew this phobia had to be handled one way or another..

Jimin's P.O.V

         No more than two minutes, Jungkook was video calling me.. I quickly answered. I understand he gets lonely... But this alone was too much. He is really damaged. I am his friend and I will help him treat this.. I just need to know what this was.

             Jungkook was on the other side of the video call. He was already in tears! Jungkook was like my sensitive cute boy.. He was so scared and I was there to help him and spend time with him. At times, I felt Jungkook was acting like a parent towards me but, he does work as a pre-school teacher and hopes to work at a daycare so hearing him speak in a babyish voice and offer me things wouldn't surprise me. Jungkook was just soo use to working with children.

             "Hi Jungkook!" I greeted him...again.

            "How are you so far?" Jungkook asked me. There was no break from him.. But I never wanted a break. He was a good young boy, holding such a phobia harmed him and made me feel so down. I didn't want to just help him because he was kind.. I needed to help him so he would grow out of this.

         "I'm well, just going home to check my E-mail to see what the boss sent me. Maybe a list of to-do's." I replied. I looked down at the jacket that hanged over my shoulders while holding my phone. "Jungkook, I'll give you the jacket back tomorrow and washed properly."

           "Washed? Ah! You don't have to do that.. Keep it please." Jungkook stated as I looked down at the jacket once more.

          "W-why? This is yours.. I have many jackets at my place.."

         "But none of them is like that one. Mines is different... It was a gift from me to you so don't you dare give it back."

        I blushed a little at the thought, he was kind with his words and his voice was gentle to my ears. Almost as if he did this on purpose, but I know he was just being friendly. Alas, thats all he ever did and wanted no other thing but to stay as friends, he thought it was better this way but I didn't think isolating himself from the idea of falling in love again was a good idea.

       Authors P.O.V

       Just as the young man got home holding the phone along the way, Jungkook was taking a nap.. The young one claimed he wanted a nap and needed Jimin to watch over him, so the older young man watched through his phone watching Jungkook sleep soundly in his bed.

            Jimin took the time to walk over to his laptop and switch it on to see what work his boss gave him today...and to Jimin's surprise, there was nothing! No mail... This worried Jimin the most. Sent home twice this week, and come home to no work at all? this left Jimin to wonder, was he losing his job?