Chapter 89: Explain it

Jungkook bought the ring, he planned to purpose in christmas.. Just when Jimin would be done opening his other gift Jungkook planned to get him, Jimin would be ecstatic when he finally sees Jungkook get on his knees and purposes.

         Jungkook held the bag with the ring box in it. "I'll have to find a good hiding spot." Jungkook claimed holding a smile as he carried the bag. As Jungkook walked he noticed Namjoon was on the phone by a building. "There he is.." Jungkook whispered. The younger wanted to know why Namjoon did these things! Jungkook decided to approach Jimin's good friend.

              "Lay off... You said you weren't going to harm him.. You should be resting! You can't be running around..." Namjoon hissed. Then, that's when Namjoon heard footsteps and quickly hung up.

              "YOU WERE BEHIND THIS!" Jungkook shouted as he shoved Namjoon against the building. This only startled Namjoon making him push Jungkook back.

           "JUNGKOOK! L-LET ME EXPLAIN!" Namjoon shouted as Jungkook ran back up to Namjoon holding him back against the wall.

             "EXPLAIN!" Jungkook yelled at the older man wanting an answer.

           "S-she made me do it!!" Namjoon tightened his eyes shut. "I never wanted to hurt your baby... I never wanted the worst for them or Jimin!" Namjoon continued as Jungkook shook Namjoon to get to the point.

            "ANSWER! NOW!" Jungkook growled.

           "Je-anne! It was all Je-anne! I-I didn't have a choice! She f-forced me with a gun telling me if I didn't give her the medication, she'll kill me!" Namjoon cried. "She made me sign for the medication... And If I didn't, she'll get angry and Je-anne said she will shoot my leg off!"

           "Why did she want the medications?" Jungkook asked calming hinself a bit down now.

          "She doesn't need them.. Je-anne w-wanted to tamper with them to make Jimin suffer.."

          "Did you give them to her?"

          "Did I have a choice? She pointed a gun at me and wanted to kill!"

          "The pills... They're tampered." Jungkook thought as he released Namjoon. "Why were you telling her to get some rest?"

           "There's only one way for her to stop bothering you both... The best way is to tell her she needs a break from it all. Everytime she calls me.. I mention she needs to calm down and rest so she can slowly forget about you and Jimin. Take it as days away from her. It's better this way. Both of you have your freedom, however... I don't think I'll ever see mines."

             "Namjoon?" Jungkook then looked at the bag he held with the ring box in it. "You still have to see Jimin... He's been worried about you. I am so sorry for what happened to you, Namjoon. She hurts so many including me.... You need to tell this to Jimin. He needs to know that you're fine. I can't explain how much Jimin missed you.."

          "Jimin.. Thought about me.. I couldn't anwer his calls. Je-anne made me delete him from my contacts and if she finds out I called him she'll ruin my phone!"

             "It's okay now.. Come with me.. I'm taking you to Jimin and far from here.." Jungkook claimed as he walked with Namjoon heading Jimin's and Jungkook's place. Along the way, Namjoon grew curious about the bag with the ring box Jungkook carried around.

         "What's in there?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook stopped walking only to show it to Namjoon.

            "A ring... This ring, I want to marry the one thats always been there for me.. Park Jimin. I want to mary him." Jungkook claimed. It was something about Jimin's that caught Jungkook's attention.

             "Finally going to tie down the night huh?"Namjoon asked.

            "Yes.. I want him in my life forever.." Jungkook claimed as he took out the ring again from the ring box showing Namjoon. "Do you think he'll love it?"

              "Jimin doesn't seem like someone who will take alot and get too much. This seems more better with just the squared diamond in the center." Namjoon claimed as Jungkook smiled setting the ring box away.

          Soon, when the two arrived to the house, Jimin was inside almost done decorating. There was snowglobes on the tables, White christmas lights around the top of the walls of the living room reaching each corner, ribbons hanged on walls and the atmosphere felt like it was already christmas to him. As soon as Namjoon got in the living room with Jungkook, he looked up to see his good friend standing there with his baby bump in concern. Jimin noticed Namjoon was here and all he can do was stare at him.

           "You... Where have you been?" Jimin asked folding his arms wanting answers. "I didn't believe it was you who meant to take the pills... A part of me said it was-"

            "Je-anne... Yes it was. She threatened me. That woman.. That thing! She pulled a gun to my face and forced to help her.." Namjoon wasn't going to have Je-anne run around freely! That woman almost made Namjoon risk his friendship and his life because of how she didn't want to go down all alone... If Je-anne was going to want someone to help her, this can only mean that she was up for it so she wouldn't get her hands dirty.... For something big.