Chapter 20: Like a baby

"Y-you love me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook tilted his head.

        "I don't think you get it..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin stood up. "Jimin.. I meant the other thing."

         "L-like a c-child?!" Jimin panicked. "YOU WANT ME TO BE A SMALL CHILD?! Jungkook! You must be going mad!"

         "N-no! Wait I can explain... You can help me more like this!"

         "What does a child have to do with this?!"

          "I-I... I always wanted a child... A young small child.."

          "Then adopt! Jungkook, this is insane.. I'm not a baby!"

          "But Jimin! You remind me of her.." Jungkook claimed making Jimin stay silent.

          "H-her...? Je-anne? Are you comparing me to Je-anne?!"

           "No I'm not... I'm comparing you to her.." Jungkook pointed to the room with a pink ribbon tied to the door knob. "Beyond that door... Is where I hold my secrets... Please.. Please understand.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin backed away slowly wanting to run.

          "I-I think I'm going to be sick..." Jimin whispered. Jimin wasn't disgusted, just hearing what Jungkook wanted Jimin to do was too much for him! He needed space for a bit to think this through. Jungkook wanted a child.. He always wanted children, but why at a young age?

            "Jimin... Please.. I-I even bought you things!" Jungkook walked to the table and picked up a small pink gift bag. "Look! I got you a blanket.. And a bottle a-"

        Suddenly Jimin just fainted onto the couch as Jungkook looked up to smile letting out a giggle. "Maybe you just need time." Jungkook claimed as he went over to Jimin and picked him up taking him to the room with a pink ribbon wrapped along the door knob.
____________________________________

            Jimin opened his eyes slowly, he was laying on a white comfortable small bed that had white crib fences? Jimin suspiciously had a pacifier in between his lips and looked up to see a small pink cloud light mobile, white crib fences surrounding him with pink blankets and brown teddy bears.

          Jimin gazed around the happy, pink, innocent, baby room that had a salmon pink colored  wall with small teddy bear stickers, white carpet floor, wooden white pearl colored rocking chair, white and pink cabinets, and a small baby room heater. This was a baby room! But for who?

        Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes looking around the quiet room. He didn't know what to feel just seeing the room! Jimin looked over to the cabinets and noticed a small picture frame of Jungkook holding a baby... Could this mean Jungkook had a baby of his own?

           Jimin realized he had a pacifier and quickly took it off tossing it over the crib and decided to get up and leave. Just as Jimin stood up, he realized the crib was huge! The crib fences were very huge and Jimin struggled to get off of the crib. Just as Jimin got off, he slowly walked up to the picture frame seeing a small little baby girl in Jungkook's arms. The baby girl had a pacifier, dark brown eyes, pale beautiful skin and a very dark brown hair. She looked as if she was 8-11 months old... Jimin then looked at Jungkook to see how happy he was.

          "T-this can't be Jungkook's little girl, r-right?! H-he couldn't have had a child so young! B-but if he did... That means... Je-anne might be the mother." Jimin then teared up thinking of Jungkook's ex and looking back at the small baby in the picture. "N-no..." Jimin shook his head. "It can't be... H-he doesn't love her.. Right?! I-I don't want this.." Jimin sobbed thinking of how Jungkook had a child! This made Jimin feel even more jealous than  before to the point where he began to feel something... something for Jungkook.

               Jimin sat down crying on the floor until he heard footsteps approach beyond the door. The door opened and Jungkook stepped in holding a bottle filled with milk and a small towel. "Hello there my little prince!" Jungkook cooed walking in to see Jimin in tears. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he approached Jimin slowly and crouched down as he got closer to Jimin. "Why are you crying?"

           "Jungkook... W-who is that little girl?! W-where is she?! Why are you holding her?!" Jimin shouted in tears grabbing Jungkook by the collar making Jungkook drop the warm bottle while Jimin shook Jungkook wanting an answer. The older boy was jealous. He wanted answers and didn't want anything else but a straight forward answer from Jungkook himself. "D-did you have her?"