Chapter 32: Show it~

"Say you love me.." Jimin claimed. Jimin knew just saying that will make him stop but Jungkook wasn't going to throw in the towel so soon.

"I can show you.." Jungkook whispered moving Jimin's hand up to intertwine with his as Jungkook took the older boy's hand away from Jungkook's chest and held it. Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes. "I can show you... I can say it... I'll do both~"

Jimin blushed and nodded hearing Jungkook. The younger man held Jimin's hands and guided him to the bed by keeping the hands in a lock and slolwy backing him up onto the bed. Jimin layed on the bed still holding Jungkook's hands in between his. "Wait!" Jimin stopped Jungkook before he went any further. "P-protection... You need protection..."

Jungkook smiled and got off of Jimin and walked out of the room while Jimin layed there for a moment before sitting up quickly. "H-HE WASN'T PLANNING ON USING PROTECTION?!" Jimin screamed in his head as he stood up. "W-where will Jungkook find the condoms?! He's not sexually active!" Jimin stood up and walked out of the room to stumble upon Jungkook with a box of condoms in his hand.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stood there surprised.

"I was wondering where you'll get that..." Jimin pointed to the box.

"I bought these along with the new things I got for you... Would you like me to explain why I got these?"

"T-that's fine..." Jimin thought Jungkook might have those moments when he gets 'too lonely' and maybe Jungkook wanted to have a good moment to himself.

"Leaving?" Jungkook got closer to Jimin as the older made a smile.

Jimin shook his head and wrapped his arms around Jungkook and leaned in for a kiss but Jungkook dodged it and picked Jimin up like a child and took him to the room, still holding the condoms in his hand.

Jimin went along kissing Jungkook's cheek not knowing if he should move to the lips just yet. Jungkook layed Jimin onto the bed as he got on his knees infront of Jimin making a smile. Jungkook slowly removed his bathrobe showing off most of his chest as Jimin layed there watching. Jungkook dropped the robe down to hang from his elbows, not showing his fully naked body just yet. Jungkook reached over to his dress shirt and covered Jimin's eyes with the shirt and carefully and tied the arm sleeves together on the back of Jimin's head, gently not applying pressure on Jimin. Jimin couldn't see anything now but just Jungkook's figure. The older man didn't think it was fair for Jungkook to see Jimin naked but the bottom couldn't see him.

Jungkook tugged the zipper of the jumpsuit down as Jimin's body was exposed and all he had was his underwear. Jimin then felt Jungkook roll up the dress shirt only exposing Jimin's mouth. Jungkook successfully removed Jimin's bunny jumpsuit and took off his bathrobe now.

Jimin can only feel Jungkook's delicate and soft body touch his gently. Jungkook was fully nude but Jimin just had on his underwear now. Jungkook moved his hand up to Jimin's face and softly combed Jimin's hair back with his fingers exposing the older's forehead. Jungkook began to kiss the boy's forehead leading down to his lips. Jimin closed his eyes under the dress shirt. He can still see Jungkook's figure as the younger kissed him sweetly.

The older felt Jungkook's hand rub on his chest as he trailed his hand down to Jimin's underwear during the kiss. "Mm-" Jimin let out a moaned hum again as Jungkook then pressed his lips down onto Jimin's neck. He licked the boy's skin on his neck, teased him by circulating his tongue on Jimin's neck until... He began to suck silently while Jimin heard Jungkook's wet lips detatch and suck repeatedly.

"Ah~" Jimin couldn't silence the moans that came out from his mouth. Just feeling the younger ontop of him, dominate him and touch him places made Jimin move his right hand up to the back of Jungkook's head and his other hand to rest on Jungkook's perfectly muscled shoulder to moan silently while Jungkook slowly pulled down Jimin's underwear.

Jungkook moved the underwear waistband down as he kept such a hot, dominant, serious face while he kept looking up at Jimin's covered face as he sucked more hickeys on Jimin's soft and pale neck. It was like Jungkook's canvas, he was free to decorate Jimin with marks anytime he wanted and Jimin allowed it.

As Jungkook sat up slightly only to slide the underwear completely off, Jimin was hard already! Jungkook moved his hand up to lick his two fingers until they were wet enough to touch Jimin's hole. He leaned back onto Jimin as his two fingers teased around Jimin's rim. Jungkook's cock was skin to skin with Jimin's and he moved himself up and down on Jimin until Jimin's hands dropped onto Jungkook's shoulders instantly when the younger's fingers went in.

"AH~" Jimin moaned slightly louder than his silent moans as Jungkook felt Jimin's hole grow lubricated now that he moved his fingers in and out. Jimin was getting wet just feeling Jungkook's fingers thrust in slowly and gently. But the feeling made Jimin want Jungkook inside of him thrusting already.