Chapter 101: Sunset (FINALE)

Spring time grew near and it was time for the couple's wedding day. Jimin was getting ready in a hotel room while wearing the tux Jungkook and himself picked out together. Jimin was excited finally to marry Jungkook... Jimin placed on his white coat tux and smiled at the mirror, his baby bump was gone now and his hair was dyed to a light blonde color now. Jimin gave birth to his children about a month ago and was ready to get married now. Since he was a male, the birth was early and he had his two twins who were named Jeon Sung Ji and Jeon Eun Min. They were born from the C-section so Jimin's labor was safe not giving birth and damaging his area. That was something Jimin did not want to go through.

           Jimin looked back at the mirror again and giggled. "Ah I'm so nervous!" Jimin said to himself smiling happily.

           Suddenly, someone stepped into the room wearing a black and white tux on. "Hi Jimin!" Namjoon smiled waving with a small babies hand. This small one month old baby was Jimin's son, Eun Min. Eun Min had dark brown almond eyes, dark brown hair, and pale skin like his fathers. Eun Min had on a mini white tux on that fitted him perfectly and he wasn't uncomfortable at all. "Eun Min was crying... I'm kind of bad at taking care of a baby like him." Namjoon laughed.

           "Nonsense! Where's Sung Ji?" Jimin wondered.

           "I left her with Jungkook." Namjoon answered and he held up Eun Min. "Do you think he needs a diaper change?"

           Jimin shook his head laughing. "No he doesn't! He just needs a bottle." Jimin claimed. walking over to a yellow baby bag to take out the babies bottle. Eun Min only gave out gentle cooes that were pretty much quiet. Compared to his older sister by fifty seconds, she was the most loudest as Eun Min was more calm. "Here." Jimin passed Namjoon the bottle so he can feed the baby.

             Namjoon sat down feeding the baby and looked up. "You look so wonderful in that.."

            "Thankyou, Namjoon." Jimin smiled. "I looked forward to this, I couldn't even sleep since I was so excited!" Jimin cupped his face and couldn't stop smiling. "Did you bring anyone?"

            "My mother and...my date." Namjoon smiled waiting for Jimin to ask excitingly.

            "Who is it?!" Jimin started jumping excitingly he wanted to know who it was.

              "His name is Kim Seokjin. Dark brown hair, handsome face and big shoulders." Namjoon laughed. "He's really a handsome king."

            "That's adorable, you both are lucky to have eachother!" Jimin turned back to the mirror smiling happily.

           Namjoon got up still holding Eun Min. "Keep smiling and your face will freeze." the older man joked as Jimin shook his head laughing. "Five more minutes too!"

            "Five more minutes until my actual wedding..." Jimin let out a giggle. "I'm so nervous now!"

          "Don't worry Jimin, Jungkook will be there... You're babies will be there and I'll be there too! This is a moment you can't forget!" Namjoon laughed. "You got this." The older man waved with Eun Min's small and soft hand, leaving Jimin alone.

          Jimin looked at the mirror and still wore the other half of the necklace heart they held on christmas day. "My.. Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin smiled. He was more than ready now.
____________________________________

             Jimin walked down the white carpet floor with beautiful flowers that has bloomed recently. Cherry blossom trees and buckwheats growing in for Spring time. This was the beautiful sight Jimin wanted. Sun was about to set, oceans crashed onto the rocky shores and when Jimin looked ahead.... Jungkook was there. Jungkook was waiting for Jimin in a black suit while he had his now, dark brown hair rolled back. Jimin automatically blushed seeing Jungkook and felt like tearing up. This was the moment they've all been waiting for. Jimin met up with Jungkook under the red and white wedding arch. As Jimin looked off to the crowd, he noticed Namjoon and his date Seokjin was holding the twins. Sung Ji and Eun Min. Sung Ji was wearing a white poofy wedding girl dress with small frilled socks and white flats. The one month old baby girl wasn't uncomfortable at all while using these. This dress alone brought out her dark brown almond eyes and her silk black hair. She had pale skin and cute pink plump lips like Jimin's.

             Jimin noticed Seokjin was actually what Namjoon told him about. He was really a handsome king! Jimin only wished the best for the two now. As Jimin turned his head, he noticed Je-anne and Mr. Yang was there. They were able to patch things up one day and realize, one piece of restraining order parchment was indeed useless now. Jungkook and Jimin were just proud Namjoon was able to talk to Je-anne. She really has come a long way.

            Jimin focused on Jungkook and held his hands smiling at his beautiful features up close. He too wore the necklace that had "My P.Jm." the priest began to start the ceremony and Jungkook grew a little distracted in gazing into Jimin's beautiful eyes that gleamed into tears for this beautiful moment.

              After a while in the introduction speech into marraige, then came the vows and Jungkook was ready to begin. Jimin signaled Jungkook to go first. The younger let out a deep breath and smiled as he began. "My Park Jimin... Now will be Jeon Jimin... I guess I'll have to fix this necklace then." Jungkook joked. "All jokes aside... I want to say... Jimin, thankyou for walking into my life. Just before, I was suffering and refused to move on with my life any further. But once I met you, I held my inner thoughts in so I can see where this took me. Slowly you came around and made me smile... You came to me when I needed you the most and when I feared being alone? You were there too. Even through those weird times y-you still saw how much I loved you." Jungkook teared up. "We both have twins... Sung Ji and Eun Min, I just want to let you know... That I am more than happy to love you everyday and every second no matter what you do or what I do.... Let's keep going with this... And hold eachother close everynight like how we did before... Now with two little additions in our life, we'll be fine~" Jungkook ended his vow wanting to kiss Jimin now.

             Jimin tried not to sob already now that he was about to start his vow. "Jeon Jungkook... At first when I met you.. I was so interested in you... I wanted to know more about you. Even when I fell in love with you, I still longed to know more. Everyday I learn something from you... I remember how afraid you used to be and all I ever wanted to do in life was to protect you! But I guess you were the one who protected me the most." Jimin giggled in tears. "I finally know what it means to have children and responsibility... And have a fear. At times, we both were afraid... But then we were here for eachother. So yes, lets stay together through this journey ahead of us.. You're my world." Jimin added as he walked up only to dry the younger's tears.

             The couple held out the rings that were handed to them and got ready to slide it onto eachother's fingers. "With this ring... I promise to protect you from your fears..." Jimin claimed.

            "Jimin... With this ring I promise to love you even through those obstacles..." Jungkook smiled. "I love you so much."

           "I love you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin smiled through the river tears he shed of joy. "And no fear will stand between us now." Jimin added. Jungkook slid in the golden ring into Jimin's finger as Jimin slid in the matching ring into Jungkook's finger now.

           "You may now kiss the groom." the priest announced as Jungkook brought Jimin's face close to kiss him happily as everyone cheered throwing rose petals right when the sun setted beyond the ocean. On that beautiful spring wedding day.

________________________________________________THE END___________

____________________________________Stick around for the bonus chapter!
🐥💍🐰