Chapter 9-Encounter

Sorry guys... I know that it has been quite some time since i have last written. But I have exams... So......

Here is the nice chapter for my beautiful readers....:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev's POV:

Like scheduled, I went to meet the Principle along with my team leads. He told us about his requirement. Apart from the stage lightings, there is a main performance for which effects etc. are required and our company needs to design all these things. These are the things which were seen before also but we need to present something different to prove our talent and take our company to a better level.

This is important not only for us but for the college administration also because this year it will be their 100th completion year. And the principal, Mr. Chatterjee, wants to differentiate their college from the rest of the colleges.

After the meeting with him, we decided to see the entire college and know about the place where the program will be held.

"So, what do you all think about this project? Did you get enough inputs?" I asked my team/friends.

"For now, we can work on the stage graphics. But when they finalize their performance, then we can see what we can do to highlight them on the stage" Bhavin said.

"But don't you think it will be late if we wait till then? This is priority for us as this is our job. But the students have their studies, which they have to concentrate on priority. I don't think they will finalize their dances soon" I said.

"Yeah that is true. But what can we do? If the dance and effects don't match, then it doesn't look good" Bhavin replied.

"Let us ask the students to at least finalize their songs" I said.

"Yeah. In the last minute, it will be difficult to get funds too. The sponsors keep on enquiring about their funds as soon as they give" Anurag said. I nodded agreeing with him.

"Okay then. After getting the songs, we can select sample effects depending on the song beat" Bhavin said.

"I will talk with the Principal on this" said Kaira.

"When a certain percentage is done, I will show the students, so that they will get to know how it will actually be with the effects" said Tanya. I nodded looking at them. As I didn't notice where I am going, I didn't see the person in front of me and dashed into them.

"Ouuu..." said a voice. I looked up and saw that it is a girl. Her back is facing me. I saw that the drink in her hand was spilled over her dress.

"I am sorry. I didn't see" I apologized

"How can you not?" she asked turning to me. She has black hair, black eyes, and a good body, I mean healthy. There are small dots on her face but they didn't make her look any less beautiful. Her eyes are her main beauty. I came out of the trance when she said something. Ooops... What did she say?

"Sorry I..."I started but she didn't let me continue.

"It is okay. But be careful next time" she said.

"Hi Ahu..." said Tanya. They knew each other!!!!! Nice.

"Hey Tanu" she said waving at her. "Are you here for the program plans?" the girl, Ahu asked.

"Yes. This is my team" Tanya said. "Ohh... Hi" she waved at us and left.

"Still you didn't come out of the trance?" someone whispered behind me. I turned and saw Bhavin and Kaira. Tanya and Anurag already started walking ahead of us.

"Ohh... it's nothing" I said rubbing my neck.

"Yeah whatever you say" Bhavin said and laughed lightly. I just shook my head ignoring his comment.

Ahana's POV:

When I was talking with my colleagues, suddenly someone dashed into me from behind. The drink in my hand spilled over my top. What The... I turned to see who did that. He might be around 26 or something. He is not looking bad.

I might have felt him handsome if we met under different circumstances and if I don't love Dhruv. Yes, I still love him from some corner of my heart. It is not easy to forget our 20 years' friendship. It still hurts me when I think about how he didn't believe me.

Coming to the present, this man is looking like a professional in the suit he wore. Then why can't he behave as one? I know it is harsh to say that but come on, my top is wet now and the college isn't over yet. And what if this mark doesn't leave my top?!

Then I heard Tanya calling me. So, he works with Tanya. I don't want to create any scene and put me and my friend in spotlight. So, l left the matter and walked away. I washed that spot where the drink was spilled but it left a mark. Luckily, I have a scarf with me and I covered my top with that for the rest of the day.

In the evening, after going to the flat, I changed my dress and went to the park. Yeah, it is becoming a routine to me to go there in the evening. But I better start going in the morning too and get some exercise. And also, I am meeting Rani and Abhi daily. It is fun playing with the small girl and is nice talking with Rani.

After a few days.....

Today is Monday and it has been 2 weeks since I came to Pune. So far, I liked this place. But I want to go out and see the tourist places here. Not all at a time but slowly. I will ask Tanya if she is interested.

"Hi Tanu" I called her.

"Hey Ahu"

"Actually, I am thinking to visit places here" I said.

"That is a good idea and we can relax too. It may not be possible this weekend as I have work on Saturday and there is a party on Sunday" she said.

"No problem" I said.

"It is my colleague, Anurag's daughter's birthday" she said.

"Ok let us plan on next weekend if it is possible" I said and she agreed to that.

Like usual, I went to the park in the evening after college and met Rani and Abhi.

"Hey cutie pie" I said kissing Abhi 's forehead. "Hi Rani"

"Hi Ahana" she waved. In the park, there is this place where we can leave children and have a stroll if we want. There will be a caretaker and a fencing is done around that place so that the children cannot go out.

We left Abhi there and went for a stroll.

"Hey I would like to invite you for Abhi's birthday party" Rani said.

"Is it!!! Nice. So, she will be turning 4 I guess" I said happily

"Yeah. Abhi and I will be happy if you come. It is on the coming Sunday. So, you will not have any classes also" she said.

"Okay, I will try" I said smiling.

"I will message you the address" she said and I nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update the next chapter soon for sure:)