Chapter 22 - Trip Part 1

Hi Guys... if anyone liked my story please vote. And tell your friends, relatives , whoever you think like reading story books like us. That would be much helpful. :) :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev's POV:

"She is going to come right?" I asked for the nth time. I know he is getting irritated but what can I do.

"GOD!! Dev, yes, she is going to come" said Bhavin with irritation clear in his voice.

"Bro, I know that you are obsessed with her but come on, don't be such a pussy" he said. Currently we have put luggage in our seats and asked Kaira to be with the luggage and stood outside the train waiting for Ahana and of course,  for others also to come. 

I smiled when I saw Abhi running to us with Rani and Anurag behind her. I picked Abhi up, kissing her cheek.

"Why are you both standing outside?" asked Anurag.

"Our prince here is waiting for her princess" said Bhavin sarcastically. I ignored his words and looked behind Rani. Where is Ahana? Now again my nervousness started. I looked at the little girl in my arms. She seems to be the only sane person after me to ask the question.

"Baby, where is Ahana?" I asked her. She showed her hand in a direction. I looked that side but couldn't find her. I felt some one waving their hand in front of me. I looked at who it is and saw that it is Rani.

"Dev, she is coming. Tanu and her are coming in another cab. They will reach her in 10min" she said. I smiled at her, feeling relieved.

"You guys go inside, I will be here with Dev" she said. Anurag took Abhi and went inside with Bhavin.

"You need not be. You go inside" I told her.

"I want to tell you something" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her.

"The day we went to the resort, while you guys are swimming, remember Ahana and I sat with Abhi?" she asked. I nodded and didn't speak as I don't want to disturb her.

"I spoke about how daughters love their fathers than mothers and asked her about her relation with her father" she said. OKaayyyyy.... where is this going?

"She told that it would be great if her father looked at her. Caring is secondary. I mean it is as if she didn't mean to say but mistakenly voiced her thoughts" she said. I slowly digested what she said.

"It is as if.. " she started but I completed, "It is as if she didn't have a good relation with her father"

"Yes, it sounded like that. I asked her why did she say that but she diverted the topic. She is not comfortable in speaking about it. It indicates how much it is affecting her" Rani said. How can that be? Is it even possible that her father doesn't love her? I mean parents get angry on children but will there be anyone who hate their children and doesn't love them?

"I am telling you this because I think it might be helpful for you to understand her. There might be a different world to her which we are still unaware of" she said. I smiled at her grateful that she shared this with me. Just as we finished speaking, I heard someone calling out to us. I looked and sighed in relief when I saw Ahana.

After 11 hrs of long train journey we reached Thekkady. It is an important tourist attraction in the state of Kerala in India and one of the best places to visit in summer as the temperature ranges between 26C to 36C. As it is still April, it didn't hit 30C yet. We went to the Makam Residency, which we booked for our stay here.