Chapter 28-Match Making

Dev's POV:

I am so happy that Ahana accepted my proposal. We spent sometime in the lover's spot, taking pictures at all the places she visited. While she was coming following the path, I made someone to follow her and take pictures. So, she insisted on taking them again with me. I smiled at her thought that we both should be there in the picture, for it to be perfect and complete.

Later I dropped her at her apartment and went to my home. I was thinking about what Ahana told about Dhruv and her parents. How can one be like that? Will they really stop her marriage if they got to know about us? I don't want her to go to them anytime. But I will accept her wishes and show them that there are people who love her. I will show them that I love her and she is my queen.

If they don't want a better person than Dhruv to Ahana, then I need to do something and make them accept. At first, I better know how they are going to react to this proposal. May be tomorrow, I will ask my parents to make a call and see.

"Mom, please call Ahana's mother and speak about this proposal. Be an unknown and do it. Here is the number I have taken from Ahana" I said and gave her the number

"Sure son" she said and dialed the number. After a few rings, a female lifted the call.

"Hello"

"Hello. Am I speaking to Mrs. Sara Patel?" asked mom.

"Yes. It is Sara Patel speaking. Who are you?" she asked

"Hello. I am Charumathi. Sorry for calling you out of blue but actually my son loves your daughter" mom said.

"My daughter? Charvi? She is -"

"No I mean, your elder daughter Ahana" mom said

"your son loves Ahana? What is your son doing? if you don't mind me asking" she asked.

"Not at all. He is a business man. He is rich and well settled. You need not worry about that. He loves your daughter and will take care of her. You might be tensed as you don't know us. It might be difficult for you to take a decision. So, if it is okay for you then we can meet and speak." mom suggested

"My son and your daughter don't know that I am calling you. In fact, we didn't tell Ahana also about this. If it is okay for you we would like to take it forward" mom said not to arise any problem for Ahana. Ahana's mother is silent for a moment.

"See Mrs. Charumathi. I am happy that such a rich boy loves Ahana, who has nothing special in her. But I am sorry to tell you, she is not fit to be your DIL. As a mother, I feel ashamed to tell this but I shouldn't hide anything right!" she said. We all looked at each other with horrid faces

"What are you speaking Mrs. Patel?" mom asked.

"Ahana is.... Mentally unstable. She might seem nice outside but once you get to know her perfectly, you wouldn't like her anymore" she said. We are shocked. How can a mother speak like that about her child?

"But Mrs. Patel..." mom started but she cut her off saying, "I know you might be sad but tell your son to not love her anymore. I feel very sad that you all are deceived by her innocent face" she said.

"Okay Mrs. Patel. Thanks for telling me" mom said and cut the call. We all are silent for a moment.

"How can one speak like that?" said Nishi. I sighed.

"Poor Ahana. How did she stay in that house for these many years?" mom said.

"Son, get your Ahana. She is this house DIL, no, we will treat her like a daughter" dad said. I am happy to have such a family.