Part 3

After school, Jungkook spotted Jimin and smirked. He grabbed his water bottle and dumped it all over him.

"Oh sorry Chimmy! It was an acc-"
Jungkook paused. Jimin's shirt was wet and see through, revealing the well toned abs Jimin had.

"Sorry." Jungkook said as he handed a towel to Jimin.
Jimin smiled, "Thank you, and it's fine accidents happen." Jimin began to dry himself.

Jungkook touched his own stomach and sighed in defeat. Unfortunately, all his chocolate melted because it wasn't quite sport season yet.

Jimin handed the towel back to Jungkook.

"Keep it." Jungkook said. "Consider it as an apology for purposely drenching you in water."

"So it was on purpose..."
Jungkook stared at Jimin, "by the way, what are you still doing at school? The bell rang a long time ago."

"I was searching for people that would be interested in joining the literature  club."

"Literature club?"
"Oh," Jimin stared, "The guy that sits in front of you in homeroom, Kim Taehyung and I are part of the literature club. But there isn't enough members so I'm currently looking for some. One person I talked to earlier was interested. Oh! And by all means, you're welcome to join too!"

"Nah." Jungkook brushed him off, "Reading isn't really my thing. Plus Taehyung hates me."

"But literature is amazing! They bring you a whole new world and expand your horizons of understanding!! And if you don't get anything, we have frequent discussions to make sure everyone is on the same page-"

"Thanks but no thanks Chimmy, if I had that much time, I'd rather be making you feel good. How about right now? Are you free?"

"I- Oh shit!" Jimin gasped.