Epilogue + Afterword

After we graduated highschool, Jungkook and I went to the same university.

I perused literature and he did business while also joining sport clubs. Jungkook was especially exerting himself on the dance team.

It's been a few years since then.

After graduating university, Jungkook and I rented an apartment room together. I've published a number of novels and have started wearing contacts. Much to my surprise, I have been scouted into a modelling agency. He was right.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is a businessman that has a side job of teaching dance lessons.

We both took a day off today to visit the grave of our dear friend.

Jungkook was in the living room watching the television.
"Author Kim Taehyung's new novel called Caught in Your Lie was released only last week but is the newest top seller! It is a lighthearted coming of age story renown for the beautifully bright and optimistic protagonist named Park Jimin."

I walked in,
"Kookie. Let's get going." I smiled.

He turned the television off.

"I'll be right there!"

***

AFTERWORD

Thanks for reading!

I know, I know, HOW COULD I KILL OFF JIMIN?!?!

I'm as pained as you are.

This story was centered around the idea of Jimin's lie.

For the title of the story,

A lyric in Jimin's solo song is: Caught in a lie

And parts of this fanfiction was based off of the anime, 'Shigatsu wa kimi no uso' also known as 'Your lie in April'

So I combined 'Caught in a lie' with 'Your lie in April' and got 'Caught in your lie'.

(Well, I checked online and there's like 2 other fan fictions that have the same title as mine. Butit'snotlikeitmatterstoomuch)

From the start I planned a tragic ending, the closer I got to the end the more pain I felt. Oh my hearteu

You can speculate if taekook end up together as lovers. (I don't ship it but whatevs, if you're into that then sure go ahead)

If you enjoyed my story then that means a lot to me :,)

I'll start working on other stories, they'll be more lighthearted than this.

(I'll try smut someday too because this story was all fluff ;)))) )

Haha, thanks

Bye for now

Until the next story