Part 31

After school, Jungkook called Jimin and asked if he and Taehyung could go visit him. Jimin agreed saying his fever went down a lot and he should be fine for a visit.

The two arrived outside of the door leading to Jimin and his mother's apartment. Taehyung rang the doorbell.

They heard light footsteps as the door clicked open.

"Hi." Jimin weakly muttered out. His eyelids were half closed and his cheeks, rosy. He wore an oversized cardigan and his hair was messy.

"Ah, he looks cute." Taehyung thought, "Hey."

Jungkook placed his hands on Jimins shoulders and gently pushed him back.
"Alright, little Chimmy should be sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him as the almighty, handsome Jungkook hugs him until he feels better."

Taehyung trailed behind, closing and locking the door in the process.
Jungkook sat Jimin on the couch and placed his hand on Jimin's forehead.

"I thought you said your fever was down, you're still really hot!" Jungkook said with concern.

"S'fine, I get sick a lot this time of year. Ive been through worse fevers. So right now I'm a lot better in comparison!!"

Jungkook chewed the inside of his mouth, "You're hopeless. I'll go get a wet cloth for your forehead."

Jungkook slightly removed his hand from Jimin's forehead, turning away to get the cloth, but Jimin stopped him by placing his own hand over Jungkook's, keeping it over his forehead.

"Your hand is really cool Kookie. Please stay here for a few more minutes..." Jimin said as his eyelids slowly began to close.

Taehyung watched, he heard something shatter, it was his heart.