Part 35

Afterwards, they trio went on other rides like the spinning cups (in which Jungkook spun really fast), the Ferris wheel (where Jungkook and Taehyung fondly watched Jimin as he looked down in amazement), and (Jimin begged them to ride) the merry go round.

They also played at various booths such as the ring toss, whack a mole, and knock over the milk bottles. Jungkook won at all of them and carried a huge bag of prizes around with his nose held high. Jimin and Taehyung noted that he was very competitive.

—-

Jungkook and Taehyung walked next to one another, they were talking and laughing.

Jimin trailed behind the two, a smile on his face. "Looks like they made up."

"Looks like it's my loss..." Taehyung mentally admitted, "He's more suited to be with Jimin than me." His smile faltered at the acknowledgment. "As long as I can say these two are my closest friends, then I'll be fine-"

*thud*

Jungkook and Taehyung turned around. There laid Jimin on the ground with a shocked expression on his face.

Jimin used his arms to push himself off the ground, but failed to get up.

"Chim?" Taehyung blinked.

"Chimmy?" Jungkook said, worry starting to lace his voice.

Jimin closed his eyes and scrunched up his face in pain and defeat.
"G-guys... I can't move my legs..."