Part 17

Jimin was discharged from the hospital. He then went home with his mother and passed out on his bed, tiredness washing over him.
—-

The next morning, Jimin woke up to the smell of soup and fried eggs.

"Good morning dear." His mom said tenderly.
"Morning mom." Jimin smiled. This was a sight he hasn't seen for a while, his mom wearing no makeup, wearing an apron instead of a dress, and not smelling like heavy perfume.

—-

"I'm taking a three day vacation to make sure you're fine." His mom explained as they ate breakfast.

"Is that okay?"
"Of course! I'm looking after my son after all! Now hurry up and finish eating, I'll drive you to school."

—-

Jimin hadn't been in the car for a long time. Not since his mom changed her occupation.

"Im picking you up after school,  and taking you to the doctors'" His mom said.
"But yesterday the doctor said there's no damage to my bones and the scars should heal over time."
Jimin responded.
"Not that Jimin, a mental doctor."

—-

Jimin exited the car and they said their 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters.'

He started walking to class.

A mental doctor huh?

Jimin thought back to their conversation in the car,

"I'm fine mom, really."
"I talked to the guy that saved you Jimin. He said after he shooed off the stomping on you, you couldn't respond to him. Instead, you were just crying, trembling and mumbling little pleads of horror."
"I was just overwhelmed is all!"
"Jimin."

And that was it.

He couldn't say no to his mom.

Jimin let out a sigh as he entered his class.

Taehyung lifted his head noticing that Jimin was now here.

Taehyung sped-walked up to him.
"Jimin." Taehyung began.
"Morning Tae." Jimin responded.

Jimin noticed the anguished look on Taehyung's face.

"It's Jungkook, he's been suspended."