Part 4

"I- Oh shit!" Jimin gasped. "I was going to see the dance club but it's probably too late now..."

Jungkook took out his phone, "5:26... they should still be there, I heard they practice until 6. I'll show you the way."

Jimin's face lit up,
"Ah, thank you!"

"He's not such a bad guy." Jimin thought.

—-

The walk was silent. Jimin felt the need to strike up a conversation. "You're pretty popular huh?"
"Yeah, I am."
"Why do people admire you?"
"Because I'm handsome."
"Well, that's true."

Jungkook stopped in his tracks. Usually people call him a pretentious ass when he tries to assert his ego.

"I'm also crazy good at sports"
"Yeah, can see that."
"I'm also like a sex God."
"All hail Jungkook." Jimin let out a weak chuckle.

Jungkook felt light inside, most people complimented him to get on his good side but he could feel that Jimin was casual and genuine with his responses, even if he was slightly joking.

"Oh we're here." Jimin said.

"Ah," Jungkook was a tad sad, he didn't want to part with Jimin.

Just then, the door opened. "Oh, do you need something?" A club member asked Jimin.

The member then saw Jungkook and backed up a bit out of fear.

Jungkook frowned upon this reaction and looked away. Jimin noticed this and held onto Jungkook's wrist. This caused Jungkook to look at Jimin.

"I'm thinking about joining the club." Jimin grinned.

Jungkook looked down at his wrist that was being held and looked up to see Jimin's bright, beautiful smile.

"What a cute smile..." Jungkook thought. Jungkook admired his facial features, his eyes turn into crescents and his teeth are pearly white.

It made him want to cup Jimin's face between his hands and kiss-

Wait what?

The Jeon Jungkook thinking about doing sweet mushy things?

"Oh," he realized, "I'm like, crushing on Jimin."