Gettin' Funky

Camerons pov

I started to kiss her neck lightly. Her fingers rushed through my hair as I pleasured her. My kisses turned into sucking. I sucked under her ear making her moan. My hands slid up her waist and stopping near her breasts. I looked at her. She nodded. I smiled and placed my hands on them.

" Ahem" Someone says behind us. I turn around and see the boys in their swim trunks. Shirtless. Seriously?

" I was whispering something to her" I gulp. Sam giggles and nods.

They all walk to the front door. Taylor stopes and looks at us.

" Dont do anything retarded.... Or anything to get anybody preggers" he chuckles stepping out. The rest follow him. Nash is last. He looks at me. I look away. Tia looks at him. I grab her chin lightly and I bring her lips to mine.I dont care if Nash was jealous.

" GET A ROOM!" He screams running out. Our lips move making my tounge fall in her mouth. She giggles.

" Get yo worm out of my hole" she chuckles in the kiss.

" Nooooooo" 

" Cammy. Get it out before I bite it" she smiles. I let the kiss go.

" So, you wanna play rough, huh?" I say picking her up. I wrap her legs around my waist. I slam her agaisnt the wall. I roughly kiss her neck. I feel her legs get tighter as I suck harder.

" Cam- eron" she says as she breaths heavy.

" Yea baby?" I say still sucking.

" Should we.. take it to the bed?" I hear her smiling. I stop and I look up at her.

" Yes" she whispers in my ear. She giggles. I kiss her lips and I walk to the stairs. I jog up the stairs still holding her in the kiss. I reach the top of the stairs. I walk to my room and I slam the door open. I walk to my bed and I slam her down. I dive at her neck. She moans as I start sloppy kissing her. I pull her shirt off. She pulls mine off. Our lips connect. I slide my hands behinde her. I try to unhook her bra. She giggles and lets the kiss go. Our eyes meet. She unhooks the bra for me. I laugh.

" Sorry" I say. She nods

." Its fine. Bras are hard" She kisses my lips again. I roll over so she is ontop. Her hands go down to my junk. She rubs it lightly. I grab her boobs. She giggles. I rub her tits with my thumps. She moans. I let the kiss go. She moves down to my pants. She takes off my sweatpants leaving me in my underwear. She takes them off with her teeth. My junk comes fliying up. She looks at it with her eyes wide open. I giggle.