The Dream

Cameron's POV

I woke up as the sun was beaming on my face. I stretched my arms out. I look beside me to see a girl. I sit up quickly.

" Did I have sex?" I whisper to my self. I look at the girl and I turn her over slowly. When I see her I jump of my bed banging my head on the wall. She wakes up.

" Cameron, baby. Whats wrong?" She asks.

" How..... what?...Is this a dream?"

" Cameron. What are you talking about?"

" YOU'RE DEAD!" I yell running downstairs. I run into the living room to see all the guys. Even O2L.

" Guys. Help. Tia is ALIVE!" I scream.

" Of course she is. What are you talking about?" Austin asks.

" She got hit by a transport truck! She r-ran out into the road. I yelled look out. t-then it hit her! AND SHE DIED IN THE HOSPITAL!"

" Cameron calm down. Non of the happened" Nash says.

" Okay, then where is Sierra?"

" With her mom." Taylor replies.

" No she's not. She drowned in a bathtub at the hotel."

" No she didnt" Tia says walking beside me.

" W-what the hell is going on?!" I scream.

" Babe, nothing is going on"

" Yes THERE FUCKING IS. YOU GOT HIT BY A TRUCKK. SIERRA DROWNED IN A TUB. AND YOU WERE KICKED OUT OF YOUR MOMS HOUSE!!"

" No I wasnt. I moved out. You were nice enough to let me move in with you."

" So... it was all a dream?" 

" I guess so" Tia giggles.

" Oh thank god" I say picking her up and swinging her around. I kiss her lips. " I need to see Sierra. AND KATE!" I yell laughing.

" Cameron. Kate died. Remember?" She says.

" Oh... THEN I NEED TO SEE SIERRA! CMON!" I said grabbing Tia's hand and pulling her into the car. I drive off as fast as I can,

When we get there, I run out of the car and I barge into the house. I run up to Sierra's room to see her playing with her barbies. She looks up at me. My eyes start watering. She stands up. I get on my knee's.

" Come here goof ball" I say opening my arms for a hug. She runs at me giggling. I pick her up and I spin her in a circle. I kiss her cheek.

" I missed you" I say. She looks at me like im insane. " Its a long story" I smile. Tia comes around the corner. I look at her. She smiles. I run up to her hugging her and Sierra. 

God did I miss these girls.

The End <3

Last chapter of this whole book. Make sure to check out my other books. I had alot of fun writing these. 

Over 80k reads on this book is just amazing. Its the best I ever done.

ILY GUYS!!