Hospital

Tia's pov

Everything hurt so bad. All the boys are hoverd around me. My shaking body made Nash looked worried as hell. We all hear an ambulance outside. Sam runs up and opens the door for them. They come in carrying a bed thing. ( I dont know what they are called.)

" Please, everybody stand back" one of the men say. All they boys step back. Another man comes in and lifts me up slowly. He places me on the bed. My back feels another shot of pain.

" be carefull" Nash says. 

" We need the one who called the ambulance to come with us" one of the men say. Everyone looks at Cameron. Nash has tears rushing down his face.

" Come with us sir" the man says. They roll me out of the house. Cameron follows. I see Nash follow Cameron. Nash taps him on the shoulder. Cameron turns around. Nash says something into his ear. I am put into the back of an ambulance truck. Cameron walks in and sits beside me.

" what did Nash tell you?" I ask him. He smiles.

" He told me to keep you safe. And if I hurt you, he will do much worse than what he did to me"

" Oh...... Okay."

" Does your back hurt?" He asks me.

" Yes. Hurts so much." I make a small move and my back feels like its beein shot. I squeeze my eyes together. I bite my lip.

" dont bite your lip. You will get a cold sore" he says. I chuckle.

We arrive at the hospital. The men roll me our of the truck. Cameron follows us. I am rolled into a emergency room. Every bump the bed hit, it made my back even worse. We walk into a room. I am picked up and set on the bed. 

" I need you to leave sir. We will tell you whats wrong later" the doctor says looking at Cameron. He nods and walks out leaving me. ALONE. IN A FRICKEN HOSPITAL BED. BY MY SELF. TO BE TESTED. Dang. This is going to be scary.