News

Tia's pov

( I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS TO GROSSED OUT BY HOW SEXUAL IT WAS. SORRY)

Cameron and I layed beside eachother fully naked. Breathing so heavy, I can barley breath normal. I look at him.

" That was amazing!" He says and looks at me. I laugh.

" Was that the best first time?" I ask him sitting up. He looks away.

" Cameron?"

" Yea?" He looks back at me.

" Whats wrong?"

" This..... isnt my first time." 

" W-what?"

" I had sex acouple months ago..." he sits up and gets his boxers on. I get my bra and underwear ( thong )on. I put on one of Camerons tank tops.

" So.... I had sex with a guy who is not a virgin. But.... Never mind" I walk out forgetting my clothes and my pants. I walk down stairs to see all the boys just walking in. Austin first. I freeze. My eyes open wide. Once they are all in, the look at me. I cant move. I relize im wearing a thong. They all look down. I cover my part.

" What are you doing wearing Camerons clothes and a thong?" Nash says walking closer to me. He covers his mouth.

" OH MY GOD! TIA AND CAMERON HAD SEX!"He yells.

"N-no we didnt." I say. 

" SLUT" Nash yells. He must be joking cause he giggled. Islowly walk backwards towards the stairs. Cameron is coming down slowly. He looks at me.

" Do you know who Cameron had sex with a couple months ago?" Nash says. I shake my head. Cameron leans agaisnt the wall.

" He had sex with a girl named Alexa. Im pretty sure it was an acciendent... But it didnt look like it."( I know she didnt have sex with him.)

" Who's Alexa?" I ask.

" A blonde.. girl" Aaron says.

" Any more specific?"

" Nope. She is just a blonde girl who cant keep her ass inside her pants" ( sorry if some of you love Alexa)

" Well, thats nice to know. Thanks Cameron!" I push him out of the way and I run up the stairs. I run to my room. I slam the door and I flop on my bed. I slam my head in my pillow. My tears soaking in the pillow. 

Sorry its short. D: