A Day at Magcon

Cameron's pov

I can't believe she is gone. I loved her so so much. Its all my fault. Im the one that didnt stop her.

" Cameron. Dude. What are you doing?" Matthew asks looking at hand. I look down to see my fingers shaking like crazy.

" N-nothing. Nothing at all" I move my hand behind my back. We continue to walk back to the house. I take a big gulp.

" Why are we just... Leaving her?" Nash sighs as he stops walking.

" We planed her funeral. Im pretty sure its in 2 days" Matt says.

"When did you plan it?" I ask looking at him.

" I think when you were crying your eyes out in the bathroom. We want to get it done and over with" he replies. We all continue to walk.

" How are we going to go to Magcon with out feeling like shit?" Shawn asks. I forgot about Magcon.

" Shoot, what day is it today?" I ask.

" Monday May 19th" Gilinsky replies.

" Crap, its tomorrow. I forgot about it. I was to focused on Tia" Nash says. Jesus. The sound of her name brought tears to my eyes.

" Cameron, dude. Its going to be ok" Johnson tries to calm me down.

" NO ITS NOT. YOU DIDNT LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I DID. IT FUCKING HURTS TO HAVE THE ONLY LOVE IN YOUR LIFE DIE!" I shout making him backaway.

" Sorry." I look at the ground. I put my hands in my pockets and I speed walk back home feeling hopeless. How am I supposed to go to Magcon feeling like im a killer?!

- Magcon -

The boys and I are backstage getting ready. Shawn is practicing his Cameron Dallas song. I smile. Matthew is tweeting. Aaron and Taylor are doing who knows what and the Jacks are gossping. 

- YES I KNOW MAGCON DOSNT HAVE SOME BOYS, IM WRITING THIS TO MAKE PPL FEEL GOOD AND THINK THAT MAGCON IS STILL A WHOLE FAMILY-

I sit on the couch tapping my foot constantly. Nash sits beside me.

' Calm down. Its going to be fine. You're going to do alright!" he says smiling. We hear Bart start talking into a microphone on stage. We all stand up to get ready to make our entrance.

" YOU'RE FAVOURITE VINER... NASH GRIER!" He yells. Nash runs out the door. Girls go crazy. We all giggle.

" NEXT UP, YOU'RE WONDERFUL SINGER..... SHAWN MENDES!" He yells. Shawn runs out smiling. Girls go crazy again. 

" NEXT IS THE ONE, THE ONLY... MATTHEW ESPINSOA!!" He yells again.

He yells everybody out 1 at a time. Im last.

" LAST IS THE ONE, THE ONLY...CAMERON DALLAS!" He yells. The girls go insane. I dont move. I stay where I am.

" Cameron Dallas!" Bart yells. I dont budge. The girls go quiet. I feel my eyes tear up.

" Dont cry Cameron. Dont cry" I say closing my eyes. Whiping my tears away. I take one step foward. Thats it. I cant move anymore. The door opens. Nash walks in.

" Cameron, you're up" he says stoping when he sees me.

" I cant go out there Nash. I just cant" I cover my mouth.

" Be right back" he runs back out. The girls scream for me. When they see Nash they stop. I look out the door to see him talking to Bart.

" Ok, girls. If you want to see Cameron, you're going to have to scream his name." Bart says.