Her pulse stoped!

Tia's pov

I hear a knock at my door as I out on my shorts. I turn around.

" Come in" I say as I stand there. Cameron walks in.

" Oh, hey Cam"

" Tia, you've changed. The day we kidnapped you, you were so kind. Shy and...... Cute"

" That was then. Now, im a women. I make my own choices. Screw the haters. Im fucking awesome. I get to talk, see and smell famous boys everyday." I smile. I can see the confusion in his eyes.

" Tia, whats happend to you?"

" Nothing."

" I dont like the new you."

" Well, I dont like the new you either. You killed my sister"

" TIA, STOP BRINGING THAT SHIT UP!" He yells as he slams my door. I jump a little.

" Well its true. I dont know how I can still think you're amazing" 

" TIA."

" WHAT CAMERON? WHAT?!"

" THE FIRST DAY I LAID EYES ON YOU, I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER. BUT AFTER YOU TRIED TO RUN AWAY FROM US WITH SIERRA, I RELIZED YOU DIDNT WANT 9 HOT GUYS TO TAKE YOU"

" Cameron, that makes no sense."

" EVERY GIRL WOULD DIE TO BE YOU RIGHT NOW"

" Well, maybe they should die"

" TIA, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

" Everything. OK? I AM SO PISSED OFF AT YOU ALL. M-MY MOM HATES ME, MY DAD IS A CRAZY GUY AND MY GRANDMA....... My Grandma......."

" What about her?"

" Oh my god, What day is it today?"

" May 15th. Why?"

" SHHHIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT!"

" FORGOT WHAT?!"

" Today was the day.....  They would take away her life support cause of her cancer!"

" She wasnt on life support, Tia"

" Well, she didnt like it on allt he time. She would always take it off. She wanted to feel free. She had cancer. ENOUGH TALK. I NEED TO SEE HER!" I say and I run right past Cameron faster than ever. I run down the stairs almost falling. I reach othe bottom and I hop off the last step. I charge for the door. I swing the door open making it hit the wall. I run bare foot out into the street. I needed to say my last goodbye before she is gone. I dont look both ways as I run onto the road. 

" TIA LOOK OUT!" Cameron yells. I turn around and I look at him. 

" Wha-" I say. Im cut off by a loud honk. I look to my right to see a transport truck coming my way. Cameron runs towards me. Before I can move, the truck hits the side of my body causing great pain. I fall to the ground. My eyes force shut. I black out.

Camerons pov

" TIA!!!" I scream running towards her.The truck goes around her and drives away. I look at Tia's body. I get on my knees.

" CAMERON WHATS WRO-" Austin says as he stands beside me.

" Oh my god...." he says kneeling beside me. The rest of the boys surround Tia and I. My eyes start to blur.

" SOMEONE CALL 9-1 FUCKING 1!" I scream. Nash covers his eyes and sobs quietly. Johnson pulls his phone out and dials a number.

" Where is that fucker who hit her?" Shawn asks.

" Hh-h-he drove away."

" What did the truck look like?" Matt asks.

" It was a transport" I sob.

" Baby, wake up please" Nash says holding her hand. I look up at him. He looks up at me. His eyes already puffy.

"This is all your fault" he says.

" How is it my fault?"

" If you pushed her out of the way, this wpuldn't have happend! OR MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT LET HER RUN OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE"He yells.

" IT WAS TO LATE!' I scream. I look back at her body. I feel her wrist for a pulseNon.

" Tia. Tia. Tia. TIA!" I start shaking her.

" Cameron whats wrong?" Taylor asks.

" Her pulse stoped! JOHNSON, HURRY UP!'"

" JUST GIVE ME A SEC. THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY"

"If she dosnt make this, I swear to fucking god I will do many things you dont want to happen to you Cam." Nash threatens me as he places his hand on Tia's  left waist that is closer to me. What are we going to do?

- 5 minutes later-

 I sat beside Tia in the back of the ambulance truck. She had so many wires around her. I held her hand all the way to the hospital.The ride wasnt has smooth as I hoped it would have been. The back doors open and 2 paremetics came in and pulled her out on the bed. I followed them into the hospital. They rushed in. My heart wouldnt stop beating fast. I tried to calm down but I couldnt. When ever I look at her, Flash backs run through my head.

" Her pulse stoped!" That word brings tears to my eyes.