Concerning other Marvel books

Whenever I write a book there is often the obvious question, will there be a squeal? For this book I'm afraid there wont be. When starting this book I had already decided that I would end this book with all the answers resolved leaving no opportunity for a squeal.

And I also wont be writing any other Marvel character x readers, this was just a one off and I only did it because Spider-man is my childhood superhero and I was just so inspired by Homecoming, seriously Tom Holland killed it. And so three days after seeing the movie the day it had come out I thought why the heck not just go for it and write a story?

And for those of you who don't know, I prefer to write fanfics based around the Sonic franchise, I left several hints throughout the book, and so I will be writing more Sonic fan fictions. So for those of you who would like to read my future work I will be taking a break until the new year. As whilst updating this book and another book has caused me lots of stress and so I need a break.

So to summarize:

1. I wont be writing anything until the new year

2. I wont be writing another Marvel x reader insert (although there is still a chance this may change, I think Infinity War is going to change us all)

3. Thank you for being here with me all this time, and please continue to enjoy this book, even though it is completed.