Chapter 5

It was just at the crack of dawn and the girls were up and about preparing for the ball that would last till midnight.

As the girls got up and about showering right before breakfast the boys were busy,busy sleeping.

Remus' alarm clock went of as they groaned and got up.James sat up and tried to get over Peter's sleeping figure only to trip over him  and fall dace first into the cold stone floors.

The boys cracked up as James stood up pouting slightly.

They changed into their robes and headed down for breakfast.They sat on their usual spots,waiting for the blonde haired beauty of their group.

They had cracked up a fee jokes as the great hall's doors opened to reveal Lizzy in her baby pink off shoulder dress that went just above the knees,Her school robe draped over her.

Her white flats patting on the ground.The boys eyed her as she sat herself beside Sirius.

"So...are you gonna let the charming boys of your life in on your dress choice or are we gonna have to wait."

Lizzy smiled."Not even a peep"They pouted but James piped up."What about Lily's dress?""What.About my dress?"Lily asked coldly towards James.

James smiled charmingly."How gorgeous you would look in that dress."He finished cheekily.Lily scoffed and headed to her usual spot with Skye.

Lizzy turned towards James,sitting across from her."You've got some way to catch a girl,Potter.A very smart way indeed."she mocked.

Potter smirked."Jealous are we?"The boys turned towards Lizzy.She rolled her eyes.Scoffing."Dream on,Potter."She looked at her plate.She was sure of it now.Absolutely certain.She liked him.She liked Sirius black.

"I have eyes for someone else."she muttered.Sirius' heart broke.She liked someone else.He hated knowing she had eyes for someone else.But,he remained happy,for Lizzy's sake.For his friends' sake.He knew he'd move on.Find another girl...but it was unlikely.He loved Lizzy.From her beauty and her smile to her intelligence.

Lizzy looked up from the floor to see the boys smirking.She gave a questionable look as she resumed eating treacle tarts and pumpkin pie from the table.She glanced at her wrist watch,her eyes widening as she stood up."Excuse me.I have to prepare."she muttered before dashing out of the great hall to the girls dormitories in Gryffindor tower.

Lizzy slammed the door shut behind her as she began putting on her dress."How awfully nice of you to join us,Liz."Lily said.Lizzy smiled."Sorry.I lost track of time."she apologized.Lily rolled her eyes and grinned."Well?Let's get ready."

Hours later,they were finally done their make up was perfect.Their dresses well fitted.And their masks glimmered under the soft beams of the fading sun.Lizzy however,got an owl from her parents with a package.Inside it was a diamond tiara her parents insisted she was to wear.

The boys were already in the great hall,commenting about the Halloween decorations that were put up.The great hall had chandeliers hanging from the vast ceiling.Orange and black silks hung on the walls.Pumpkins placed all over the hall.It was impressive,the decoration and how they put it up so quickly.Though it was not surprising considering they had magic at hand.

"Where do you think Lizzy is?She's late.The party started ages ago."Sirius whined.The boys smiled."Just be patient,Sirius."Remus said.But,it had been true.It has been 45 minutes since the party started and there was no sign of Lizzy,Lily or Skye for that matter.Everyone was here except for the 3.

Slytherin boys that were standing at the doorway wolf whistled."Damn,those girls look good."

All eyes directed to the staircase where Lizzy,Lily and Skye descended gracefully.The boys gawked at Lizzy.Her diamond tiara sparkling under the light.Her hair flowing behind her.Her dazzling blue eyes shining brightly.Her black feather mask giving her a more beautiful and intriguing look.

Sirius' eyes stayed on her as she made her way through the crowd.Her eyes wondering around as she found them.She waved at them,smiling fondly at her best friends."Hello."Sirius bowed before Lizzy,kissing the top of her hand"May I have this dance,M'lady?"Lizzy giggled,nodding before Sirius lead her back into the middle of the room.

Remus,Peter and James watched the two sway gracefully on the dance floor,most heads watching them.A song finished,then another and another until 5 songs have passed.James had gone around looking for girls while Remus and Peter sat at their table,just watching the crowd.Remus and Peter were never good with girls.Or any for that matter.All except Lizzy.Their relationship with Lizzy was as far as they'd ever gotten with a girl.

Sirius and Lizzy gracefully danced the marble floors.He hair swishing softly behind her.Sirius prepared her for a dip."How many songs have we danced?"he asked."I've lost count."she grinned as Sirius dipped her,her right arm hung around Sirius' neck.

When she stood up right again,their noses touched and they both froze as they lost themselves in each other's eyes.Sirius leaned in as Lizzy closed her eyelids.After what seemed like forever,their lips touched as they shared their first kiss together.

They broke apart their foreheads touching as Sirius smiled slightly his eyelids drooping.Lizzy giggled softly as she led Sirius back to where the boys were,her cheeks still flushed red.

James sat on the chair,smirking."I saw everything,Lizzy.And I've told the boys."he slurred.Remus and Peter,being the only sane ones besides Lizzy smiled at her comfortingly.

The night seemed to pass by and soon after all the fun,the students were ready to crash.They made their way back to their respective towers as Remus and Peter dragged the half awake James and the already asleep Sirius.

Lizzy opened up the doors to her dorm as she slipped out of her heeled shoes as well as her black dress.She took her hair out of its beautiful arrangement as she threw her feathered mask on her bedside table.

She slid under the covers of her duvet and fell into a peaceful sleep in her cloud like bed.A small smile plastered on her face as she dreamt of Sirius Black.

The sun rose in the Horizon,sun beams passing through the blinds as they illuminated the three sleeping girls' faces.

In the Gryffindor common room sat the 4 boys.2 of them unaware of what happened last night as Remus and Peter filled them in on the events.But missing out the highlight of Sirius and Lizzy's night on purpose.

"So,let me get this straight.I dances with Lizzy the whole night?"Sirius asked.Remus and Peter nodded."And I hissed when you tried to take her away from me?"he continued.They nodded again.James laughed at Sirius' distressed face.

"Did I do anything stupid?"he asked.Remus and Peter eyed each other before shaking their heads.

Lizzy descended from the stairs,halting at the foot and blushing when she saw Sirius.She sighed before plopping down beside Sirius and James."What are you talking about?"she asked softly,still sleepy and in her PJ's.

"About last night."James answered.Lizzy's eyes twinkled.

Sirius turned towards the blonde."I didn't do anything stupid right?I was practically drunk the whole party."her face fell as she realized Sirius wasn't sane when he kissed her."Oh..."a tear fell as she looked at Remus and Peter for confirmation.

They nodded sadly,confirming Lizzy's nonverbal question.

She stood up."I think I-um...forgot something."she murmured before dashing up the stairs and into the dorm where Lily and Skye were laughing about Lizzy's first kiss they had witnessed.

Lizzy threw herself on the bed,sobbing and staining her pink duvet.

Lily and Skye stopped,looking at the blonde curiously.Shuffling noises were heard as Lizzy felt the bed sink down beside her as she felt a hand rest comfortingly on her shoulder."What happened,Lizzy?"a soft voice asked.

She lifted her head to face Lily and Skye.

"He doesn't remember,Lil's.He doesn't remember anything."she sobbed."Who?"Skye inquired."Sirius!Sirius was drunk.He doesn't remember a thing!"

Lily and Skye faced each other sighing and giving their best friend a comforting hug.

"Its alright,Liz.Its his loss if he dosen't remember a thing." Lizzy smiled,"Thank you."she whispered as she broke the hug and went down to the common room.

"Hi."

A/N
I'm sorry.This is more like a filler chapter.Because I'm out of ideas