Chapter 6

"Hi."she waved,a small smile appearing.

They boys looked in her general direction and smiled brightly."Hey,Liz.Again."Sirius chuckled.Lizzy giggled as she sat down beside the boys.An awkward silence filled the room.

"So.Uh...what do you wanna do?"Remus asked,breaking the silence.Lizzy shrugged."Sit by the black lake?I don't know..."The lot nodded in agreement as they headed out of the common room and dashed down the cobblestone floors to the black lake.

They sat down on the lush green grass,their shoes,along with their socks thrown on the grass.They dipped their feet in the black lake.Lizzy stood up,her feet dripping wet as she danced around.Her blonde hair swaying behind her.

The boys watched her and soon,they joined in.They laughed with each other.Sirius and Lizzy bumped into each other,causing Lizzy to fall,Sirius catching her by her waist.He held her there,a slight blush forming on Lizzy's cheeks.All laughter died down as the other 3 boys watched the scene before them unfold.

Lizzy stared,lost,into Sirius' stormy grey eyes,while he stared into her wondrous twinkling blue eyes.Sirius leaned in but was interrupted by someone coughing.

They turned their head to the direction of James and awkwardly stood straight.Their blush deepening.Sirius halfheartedly glared at James while Lizzy continued hiding her face.

Lizzy's blush calmed down slightly.And she had walked closer to the black lake.She leaned in slightly,peering into the lake.Sirius crept up behind her as the boys smirked.Sirius pushed Lizzy into the black lake,her eyes widening as she fell in.

The boys cracked up in laughter when she emerged from the lake.She threaded in the water as she held her hand up for them to help her up.Sirius reached for her hand,a tight grip on her.Lizzy smirked and pulled Sirius in.Giggling as he gave her a glare.

Remus,Peter and James looked at the two,their laughter undying.Josh came towards the group.His Gryffindor tie billowing in front of him."Hey.Um.I was wondering if I could borrow Liz for a second.Its um...important."he said.Lizzy raised an eyebrow and got out of the water,her uniform drenched,creating puddles below her.

She approached her brother."Josh.What's up?"Josh looked around before speaking."About your powers.I remembered that you have powers.And I was wondering-""I've mastered my powers,Joshie.Its nothing you should worry about."she muttered.Her twin brother looked at her,his usually happy face serious.

"See,that's the thing.I know you've got your powers under control.But,from what I've heard-saw,you lost control of your powers during potions.When Sirius followed you out into the corridor-""Josh-""I see it,Lizzy.The fear in your eyes.The same fear I remember seeing you have when we were younger.The fear of losing control.The fear of letting it go."He paused,Lizzy fell silent.

"Lizzy."Josh held her shoulders."Its time to let your friends know.It will be easier.It will lift the weight off your shoulders."he finished.

Lizzy sighed,nodding.A small smile painting its way on her face."Thanks.Now,I know this isn't what you actually came here for.Spill the beans,Josh.I see through you."She smiled brighter when she saw her twin brother's eyes widen.Je relaxed after a moment,sighing.

"Look.I need help.Christmas break is coming up and-""You want me to help you with mom and dad."she finished.

Josh nodded,being hopeful.She smiled."Of course I'll help.They've missed you after all."He nodded in thanks before he returned to the castle.Lizzy,walking back to the group by the black lake.

"I'm...back?"she yelled though getting softer as she realized the boys weren't there.

She turned around to head back to the castle when 4 boys jumped down from above her.She clutched her rapidly beating heart.And breathed in deeply.

"What are you doing up in that tree?Trying to give me a heart attack?"she asked.

The boys chuckled.She pouted glared at them.She closed her eyes and sighed.The boys' heads turning towards her.

"Look.I have to tell you something.Something important that Sirius has known by accident."They looked at her curiously.she inhaled.

"Well,um...you see...uh...I have powers?And...I hope you...you know understand.Because I am strictly prohibited to tell this to anyone."she stuttered,smiling nervously.

The boys looked at her,smiled appearing on their faces."Glad you told us,Liz."Remus said."Yea.Anyways,what are your powers?"James piped in.

The others nodded,eager to learn more of Lizzy's power.She smiled.

"Well..."She swished her hand,a small orb of water floating right before them.She then snapped her fingers,the water falling on James' head.

She then created a small fire in her hand and made a fire figure of Hogwarts.

She closed her palms,the flame disappearing.She closed her eyes and concentrated,A gust of wind blowing their hair in their faces.

She smiled as the boys clapped for her."Yeah.Basically I can control fire,water,wind,earth and many more."Remus' eyebrows furrowed as he asked a rather intriguing question.

"Can you do wandless magic?"He queried.All heads turned to Lizzy as she thought about it."I don't know,in all honesty.I guess we should find out."she swished her hand in the direction of Remus' book.

"Wingardium Leviosa."she spoke.The book levitating slightly off the ground.The boys looked at their friend in pure amazement and clapped.

Lizzy bowed.Smiling as she learnt about her abilities.She then sat by Remus and James' side.Leaning against the tree and looking up at the cloudy sky.

"You know,I never ever felt more relieved to tell anyone about my powers.Whom are not in my family anyways."she said."My mother always told me to keep it hidden."She said,leaning against Remus' shoulder and yawning slightly,her eyes closed.

A smile tugged on their lips as they found their friend slowly drifting off to sleep.

They got up from the grass as Sirius carried the sleeping Lizzy in his arms.Her heart beating softly and her snores filling Sirius' ears.

The warm air getting colder as winter drew near.The lot's feet padding on the cold cobblestone floor as they neared the Gryffindor common room after several flights of stairs.

Sirius gently put Lizzy on the Gryffindor couch with the fire burning brightly,giving the common room a cozy and warm vibe.They threw themselves on the couch with Sirius at Lizzy's foot and the others on the other couch.

Sirius stared into the burning flames.His mind drifting off to winter break.He loved the holiday season.But,one thing he loathed the most was his family.Sure.He was pureblood and there were not many pureblood's left in the wizarding world.But,one thing he didn't get was why his family hated the other blood status'.

They were all just the same.Humans.Humans that hold magic abilities within them.His family already started to hate him for being in Gryffindor.Besides,it wouldn't hurt to leave his family now would it?With his oh-so perfect little brother.And yet,whenever he thought about leaving,he stayed.

He looked over at the snoring blue eyed blonde.A faint smile tugged on his lips.Surely with something to look forward to would make time pass by quickly.