Chapter 15

It was just the second day of the winter break but it seemed as though it had been a month for Sirius.With all his boredom,time just seemed to drag on.But,he seemed excited to come out of the gloomy house in a few days to visit the Potter Manor.

His parents didn't know about what he planned to do.But,Sirius knew that his disappearance would go unnoticed with his cousins coming by for the break later that afternoon.

He sat in the study,a quill in hand with fresh parchment laid down neatly on the desk.With the tip of the quill dipped in ink,he began to write.Mumbling the sentences to himself.

"Dear Lizzy,

Hope your doing well.Its been 2 days since I've last seen you and it seems like a month to me.Without you and the boys,life seems boring and honestly?I would do anything just do be with you guys again.

Hope your having an even more exciting winter break than I am.Grimmauld place is as gloomy as ever and I am constantly being reminded of being a disgrace to the family.

Well,see you in a couple days.

Love lots,
Sirius Black"

He re-read the letter once more before folding it and securing it with a red ribbon.Walking to his owl cage in the corner,he heard an all to familiar shrill of his cousin.And knew instantly who it was.Bellatrix.

He groaned as he tied the parchment around his owl's leg before sending him off to Daelynn Manor to deliver the letter.

He quickly walked out of his room and into the library at the far end of the corridor,hoping to avoid his cousins.Though,he did want to see Andromeda.She was his only cousin that wasn't to concerned about being a Slytherin.She especially didn't like the idea of joining the dark side.

The shrills of his cousin was closer and he pocked up his pace,slowly breaking into a run towards the library.

He heaved the massive mahogany doors open and entered inside,shutting the door behind him and walking to the corner of the library,in hopes of escaping anyone from the Black family.But,his efforts of going unnoticed was useless when Bellatrix  came strutting in,slamming the doors open.

Sirius rolled his eyes and groaned slightly as she seated herself beside him.

"Hello,Sirius."she said,dragging the hello in a mocking tone.

Sirius continued staring at the book."Bellatrix.How pleasant of you to bless this library with your presence."Sirius said,glancing at her.

Bellatrix's eye twitched."Are you mocking me?"

Sirius looked up from the book."Yes,I think I am."He said,with a bored expression.

Bellatrix screeched her shrill echoing around he library.Sirius coveted his ears."Go shout at the tree or something,Bellatrix.Your going to kill me."Sirius said.Bellatrix scoffed and stomped out of the now quiet library,fuming on her way out.

Sirius heaved a sigh of relief when the peace that he came to the library for had returned.Sirius mumbled about how very inconvenient Bellatrix's presence was before standing up,pushing the wooden stool in,grabbing his book and back into his bedroom.

He turned the golden knob of the mahogany door to his bedroom and shut it after.Plopping himself on his bed and sighing.He hadn't realized how long time was taking.Oh how he wished he could be able to turn time forwards and make it fly by faster.But,it was asking for the impossible.

He couldn't wait to see his friends.He more especially couldn't wait to see Lizzy.He hadn't forgotten the kiss they shared together a few days ago.It sets sparks throughout his whole body and made his insides soft.

It wasn't like that with other girls.That connection.He knew Lizzy was for him.And he knew for certain that he loved her.But,the question that was killing him was if she returned her feelings.

He sighed loudly.Covering his eye with his Arm,falling into a dreamless sleep.

Andromeda stood outside Sirius's door,sighing.She could only hope to help her cousin.She knew of his crush on Lizzy and wished to help them get together when she gets into Hogwarts.

She was determined to help her cousin.After all,he had helped her through a lot.And,this may be the only way she could ever repay him.

She never thought she'd ever such things,heck,she would be considered a blood traitor.But,just like Sirius,it didn't matter to her.

She turned the golden knob and entered the room quietly.

"Hey,Sirius."she smiled.Sirius removed his arm covering his eyes and sat up."Hey,Andrea.What's up?"Sirius said,giving her a small smile.

"Nothing much.Just the usual.Having crazy blood addicted sisters and all that."Andromeda laughed heartily to lighten the mood.

Sirius smiled."Right,of course."He said,but,his smile faltered not soon after.

Andromeda's eyebrows furrowed slightly,worry etched all over her face."What's wrong?"she whispered,placing a hand on his shoulder.He flinched slightly at the touch.

He shrugged."Nothing,really.Just miss-"

Andromeda grinned."Just miss Lizzy."she finished.Sirius's eyes were wide as he realised what she had just said.

"What?"he asked.Andromeda smiled."Lizzy.I know about her."she said.

Sirius looked at her in confusion,but nodded.Andromeda stood up,giving Sirius a pat on the shoulder and continued walking towards the door.

She paused at the door and looked at Sirius."Oh.And,Sirius?"she called,Sirius turning towards her with a raised eyebrow.

"Ask her out.Lizzy.I quite like her."she said and walked out of the room and into the hallway of Grimmauld place.

Sirius smiled slightly,looking at the door peculiarly,where she stood moments ago.With a ghost of a smile on his face.

"I don't know how you did it,Andrea.But,I will."he whispered,before laying back down on the bed and shutting his eyes,enjoying the peace provided by his room.