Chapter 35

Nothing could have been more beautiful than the creature that lay in the crib.At least,to the couple that was staring down at their newborn child.

Sirius had his arms wrapped around Lizzy's torso as she leaned her head back into his chest.

"She's beautiful."Lizzy mumbled.

"Just like her mother."Sirius whispered,kissing the top op her head.Lizzy smiled as she closed her eyes while Sirius swayed her from side to side.

"You're being cheesy again."She said.

It was true.Their daughter looked like an exact replica of her mother.With blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes as well as her rosy lips and the natural pink hue on her cheeks.

Sirius placed her chin on her shoulder,staring at their child.

"What should we name her?"Sirius asked.Lizzy opened her eyes and smiled.

"Allison.Allison Jean Black."Lizzy murmured as she gently took Allison's hands in hers."No need for Daelynn or Throne.That's up to her to decide."She said softly as she gently caressed her daughter's head.

Sirius placed his chin on her shoulder,looking down at their newborn daughter.

"Now little Emily and Harry has someone to play with."Sirius said.Lizzy hummed in agreement.Lizzy slipped out of Sirius' loving hug and made her way out the door.

"You have to rest,Liz."Sirius said as he ran after her and grabbed her wrists.Lizzy smiled softly and twisted her arm out of his grip,continuing her walk down the stairs.

"I'm fine Sirius.I had enough rest in St. Mungos."

"But-"

"Sirius.I'm fine."Lizzy assured,walking down the stairs.

"Now go stay with Allison."She called from downstairs.Sirius sighed but went into their bedroom where Allison's crib was.

He gently lifted her up,making sure to support the head and neck with one hand and the bottom and spine in the other.He made her head on his shoulder before her grabbed a bottle from their bedside table.

He then walked out of the room and headed down the stairs to where Lizzy was.

Lizzy stared at Dumbledore who sat down on the red sofa,eating a piece of candy from his pocket.He tore the wrapper and plopped it into his mouth.

Lizzy watched his movements carefully.He wouldn't come here without reason.She was sure something-some news would come from Dumbledore.

"Taffy.Want one?"Dumbledore asked,handing one to Lizzy and smiling at her,eyes twinkling behind his half moon glasses.Lizzy shook her head.

"No thanks."She said as he plopped another taffy in his mouth.

"Why are you here,professor Dumbledore?"she asked

"Dumbledore?Professor?What are you doing here?"Sirius asked with Allison in his arms and a bottle in his hand.

"Yes.Of course.Do sit,Sirius."Dumbledore said.

"But before that,Taffy?"Dumbledore asked,handing Sirius one.

"Thanks."Sirius said,taking the taffy and plopping it into his mouth.He noticed Lizzy glaring at him.He shrugged.

The couple turned to Dumbledore who looked at them with a small smile.

"Now,I come bearing news.Voldemort is on the rise and I'm afraid to say that the promise I made of you and Sirius coming out of hiding may be out of question as of the time being.You see,Allison plays a part of his plan in the future alongside Harry.With Emily being kept secret by Lily and James,I'm afraid it doesn't apply for Allison."

"Right."Lizzy sighed defeatedly."Of course."

"Hey.Its not like we didn't know what was at stake.We all knew this would come."Sirius said,placing his arms around Lizzy's shoulder and bringing her closer to him.

"I know.Its just..."She looked at Dumbledore at Sirius then at sleeping Allison.

"I just wished Allison could have a normal childhood.Playing with Harry and Emily with nothing to worry about where no lives are at stake."

She turned to Dumbledore and looked at him helplessly.

"Is there anything we can do?"

Dumbledore solemnly shook his head.

"I'm afraid not,young Lizzy.All we can do is put our minds and hearts together and hope for the best.Happiness can be found in the darkest of times only if one remembers to turn on the lights.Also.I would recommend we keep Allison hidden in secret for now.Away from the sight of witches and wizards.We don't know who is on our side and who are his.I'm afraid this will be the only way."Dumbledore said with a smile.

"Now,"Dumbledore said while standing up.

"I must go.Much to prepare for tomorrow's breakfast feast."he said before walking out the house and disapparating in the street.

Lizzy stared at Allison who slept innocently and soundly in Sirius' arms.

"My poor baby."she muttered,planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

She then went silent.

"No."she said looking up from Allison and at Dumbledore.

"No?"Dumbledore asked.

"No."she repeated,more firmly.

"What do you mean no,Lizzy?"Sirius asked.

"No.I won't keep her hidden.I don't want to keep her away from knowing who she truly is.I will keep her away from sight but that doesn't mean we won't let her practice and learn magic.She's a witch.I can't let that part of her simply die away because of some threat.It just won't be allowed!I will not allow it."Hyejin stated.

"Lizzy-"

"You can't be serious,Sirius.Don't even try to open your mouth and make a joke.This isn't the right time to joke around.But seriously.Sirius.You can't just allow our daughter to forget who she is as a witch.She can't live in fear or her own powers.She can't live in fear of magic.There will be a time when she'll need magic by her side.And keeping her powers and magic away from her will only make her afraid of who she is.Who we are."Lizzy said looking at Sirius with a pleading look.

"Don't keep her away from loving who she is,Sirius."she whispered.

"Do it for Me.For Ally.Please..."she begged.

Dumbledore thought thoughtfully.

"Yes...I suppose that will work.But do remember,this is all for Allison's sake.But,you're her parent and parents do know best.Wouldn't you agree,Mrs Black?"He smiled.

With gritted teeth she forced a smile,holding her daughter closer to her chest.

"I do."