Chapter 12

"Or should I say,Ms Lizzy Jenny Daelynn,princess of magic?"He whispered.

Lizzy's body shook."I-1don't know what your talking about."she whispered and for the first time,in fear.Tom Riddle leaned in,his nose barely touching her neck.His breath sending shivers down her spine.

"Oh but you do."he whispered softly."Don't deny it."he said,backing her up towards wall.Her back leaned against the wall.Her mind then flickered to her mother and father smiling at her cheering her on.This seemed to gain her back her confidence.She tilted hee head to the side.

"Then I won't."she sneered,staring up into his cold icy blue eyes."My name is Princess Lizabeth Jennifer Throne.Princess of magic."she said confidently.Tom Riddle smiled and placed his hand on her cheek,leaning close."Wasn't so hard now,was it?"he whispered before stepping back up."I'll be back for you,princess."he sneered before disappearing in the dark as a trail of black smoke flew out the window.

Lizzy remained rooted to the ground as she stared at the floor.Tom Riddle knew her family secret.Everyone was in danger.It may be true that only the women in their family tree had the power to wield magic like hers.

She clutched her wand in her pocket once more.She was afraid.Afraid that Tom Riddle would hurt her family if she didn't do as she was told.She truly had no choice,no choice at all.She sighed to turn around but stood in her place,horror plastered itself all over her face.Standing right before her were her 4 friends.

"Lizzy?"Sirius called."What does he mean by princess of magic?I've heard of them in the textbooks but aren't they dead?"James asked.Lizzy remained silent,her brain not being able to function properly.How long have they been there?Was the question that kept ringing in her head.

"Lizzy?"Remus said softly,walking towards the blonde.Lizzy looked up from the floor fear present in her eyes.

Her eyes held fear for what may happen to their relationship.She was already not talking to Lily.She couldn't bare to lose 4 more of her very beat friends.

She smiled weakly at Remus."Y-yeah?"she whispered.This was the first time the boys had seen her so afraid.But,Lizzy sure had some explaining to do.They had heard just about everything but were confused about whom Tom Riddle really was.

Sirius looked her dead in the eye,a hint of anger made his cloudy grey eyes look like a storm."Lizzy."he called walking up to her.Lizzy looked at him and whimpered,backing up into the wall."Is it true?"he asked.Lizzy nodded,sighing deeply."You have to understand.I didn't wish to keep it away from you.Its just...Ever since our family went into hiding,it had been...forbidden to speak of the family bloodline to talk about our status."She paused,biting her lip.

"Our lives were in jeopardy back then and it was punishable by death to even give the slightest hint to anyone.For generations,we have tried to hide this secret.Thus,changing our family name to Daelynn and forgetting the name Throne.But,apparently,despite our efforts to hide our status,it seemed that Tom Riddle,Voldemort if you rather,had figured it out without a clue."she said.

James looked at the girl leaning against the cold stone wall."But you told us about your powers,we've kept it quiet and in the dark until now so I don't understand why you wouldn't tell us this one."Remus said with James,Sirius and Peter nodding along.

Lizzy sighed."You must understand,I'm prohibited to tell a soul or even talk about it in the household.Talking about my powers alone is already punishable.And what's worst is telling someone I have powers.If anyone ever found out the Royal family lives,they will punish me.My family's lives are already at stake now that Tom Riddle knows our identities."she finished.

The boys nodded,earning a weak smile from Lizzy.

"So,what-Who are you really?"Peter asked,speaking for the first time since Lizzy saw him that day.

Lizzy smiled."My real name is Princess Lizabeth Jennifer Throne,my persona would be whom you know as Lizzy Jenny Daelynn.Heir to the throne as the eldest child of Emma and Lex Throne."she said.

"So,is that why you know so much about all the subjects?Because your the princess of magic?"James asked.Lizzy nodded,a small smile making its way on her face."That and because I have always loved to learn more about magic."

The group finished off their conversation before making their way to the grand doors and into the snow filled courtyard.They trudged along the courtyard and walked to the back of the school and into the quidditch stadium.The cold winter breeze surrounding them as the boys shivered,their cheeks rosy.

Lizzy let out an airy breath.Sighing as she twirled around,a smile plastered on her face.The weather dosen't affect her,after all.She looked around the stadium,wooden benches lined themselves around the stadium.She stopped short as she remembered what had happened not even an hour ago.You have no choice in the matter.

She shuddered as Tom Riddle appeared in her mind."Hey."Sirius said,placing a hand on her shoulder.She jumped but relaxed when she saw Sirius."Sorry."she said sheepishly.Sirius gave her a concerned look as she turned around to face James."You know,I'm excited for winter break."James said.Lizzy raised an eyebrow as she stared at him."Why?"

"Because there's no school.No school means freedom."James said,chuckling at Lizzy.She stared blankly at him before turning towards the castle."Speaking of winter break,the first train leaves tomorrow and I still have to pack and look for Josh."she said before walking out of the stadium and towards the courtyard.The boys remained in the Quidditch stadium as their eyes trained Lizzy until she disappeared around the corner.

Josh looked around the room frantically.He and his sister were leaving for Daelynn Manor tomorrow and he hadn't started to pack.Sure,he didn't have to bring all his belongings and so he started to pack.But after packing,he felt uneasy knowing he would see his parents the next day after quite a few years and it was weird to say that he was finally coming home.

But,remembering what he was brought him a sick feeling.He wasn't talking about being a werewolf.He was talking about being the prince of magic.He sure would hear an earful from the whole family seeing as he had disappeared without warning.Leading to the conclusion that he was dead.

But,he was ready.Ready to see them for the first time in what seems like forever.He didn't care if he gets punished.All that mattered to him was seeing his family again.