Chapter 16

Lizzy strolled through the lush green garden in her white knee length dress barefooted.She enjoyed the feeling of the grass under her feet very much.

The blonde girl walked towards the pavilion where the beautiful cherry blossoms stood,beautiful bright pink colours surrounding the dark brown chocolate branches.

The wind blew Lizzy's hair softly as she continued smiling while reading her book.She was reading a english novel her father had gotten her for her birthday that year.It was a book that had sparked an interest in Lizzy.And it made her wonder if this is what muggles do as a job of for pure leisure.

She sat down on the pavilion chair and leaned against the pillar,flipping the page over,absorbed deep into the book.

The rustling of the bushes made Lizzy prepare herself to use wandless magic,high on alert.A small furry animal pounced on her,licking her cheeks.Lizzy giggled.Petting the snow white animal.

"Hello,Maddie.I haven't seen you in a while."she whispered to the animal,continuing to pet it.

The white kitten had been a special gift from her mother for her birthday about a year ago.The kitten was a special breed.Known as the kneazle.It was an incredibly rare breed of kittens that were also unimaginably expensive.

The kitten lay peacefully on Lizzy's lap as she continued to read her novel,her legs propped up on the chair with her back against the white marble pillars.

She sighed contentedly,enjoying the peace while it lasted.Today,her parents as well as her brother and herself would announce that The royal family lives.

She sighed.She hated the limelight.But,she knew that it would happen eventually.Besides,she knew word would slip out soon anyways,having Voldemort know of their real identity.

"Lizzy!"someone called.She furrowed her eyebrows as she placed her book down on the table,looking around."Josh?"she called.

"Lizzy!"She heard the voice yell again.She walked out and into the sunlit garden,the beams of the sun making her hair seem gold.

She looked around her,this time,catching sight of a mop of blonde hair running towards her.She squinted and shielded her eyes from the intense glare of the sun.

She walked towards the figure,catching sight at once that it was Josh.

"Josh why are you-?""We're going.They need us at the ministry pronto.Uncle is here to apparate us."

Lizzy took in a sharp intake of breath and hastily nodded,the twins rushed into the extravagant house and towards their uncle.Clutching his hands tightly,they apparated.The familiar squeezing feeling overwhelmed them and they felt sick.But,a moment later,their feet impacted harshly on the ground,bile threatening to go up their throat.

Lizzy covered her mouth as she held her stomach tightly.She then stood straight up,nudging her brother in the stomach as she saw all the pairs of eyes trailed on them.Watching their every move.The twins' eyes widened as their parents looked at them with beckoning eyes.

The twins walked beside their parents,under the pressuring eyes of the ministry.The daily prophet had caught word of a major announcement and have appeared for an interview.

Aurors surrounded the small podium where the Royal family stood.

Lizzy's dad pointed his wand at his throat,murmuring,"Sonorus."He watched the crowd as the chatter died down,all eyes darting between the members of the Royal Family.